MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can just imagine with Mark up at the plate with him having that avatar. What if he gets hit by a pitch? Then we'll see Muhammad Ali charge the mound. That should be interesting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like it! Although I imagine the actual player would look like a 5'9", 175lb white guy, the thought is good. :lol:

one thing which was talked about a few pages back a SAV roster is done all INGAME, how is that a "MOD"

DAT roster guys modify the roster out side of the game

Plus Jpup does stadium mods

Geforce build his roster from scratch

you used Kerms roster (which he does not even allow)

one thing which was talked about a few pages back a SAV roster is done all INGAME, how is that a "MOD"

DAT roster guys modify the roster out side of the game

Plus Jpup does stadium mods

Geforce build his roster from scratch

When did MVP2K4 EDITOR, became in-the game...And 2nd, How it's done has nothing to do with the outcome....

When did MVP2K4 EDITOR, became in-the game...And 2nd, How it's done has nothing to do with the outcome....

If you are using MVP2K4 EDITOR then you should fix the hot zones, they are scrambles AS IF you did everthing IN GAME

most of the players you have edited the hot zones are screwed up, those you have not edited are the same hot zone Kerm set

For those of you who want to take a look at the previous Mod Squad/Forum Fanatics teams, here's some links:

Rosters

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...&lid=616#dl

The Mod (The Mod Squad's Home Park)

themod.jpg

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...&lid=454#dl

Forum Field (The Forum Fanatics Home Stadium)

trues-forum%20field_v1.jpg

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...&lid=451#dl

If you are using MVP2K4 EDITOR then you should fix the hot zones, they are scrambles AS IF you did everthing IN GAME

most of the players you have edited the hot zones are screwed up, those you have not edited are the same hot zone Kerm set

Let me see if I'm getting this rigth, there are 2 types of rosters, Dat and Save. DAT roster seems to be so much better that it's a mod. But sav roster isn't. Both of them are rosters and we use them for the same thing, but since DAT file are made another way, it is looked as as a mod...No matter what the outcome is....

Emil, are you personally offended that you're not on the Mod Squad team?

I'm pretty sure that, if it bothers you so much, whoever is GM of the Mod Squad will allow you on the team anyway. I don't see it being a problem. :)

And why is this thread so damn wide? 8O

Very good point

Are you sure about this kraw? I mean I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering here. I always thought in here the unwritten rule was if you wanted to use someone's work you would have to get permission from them to do so?

Archived