MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really think that doing rosters counts as"modding". i did rosters for a while....................but if karim and baseball fanatic are on the mod squad, emil should be too.

I understand what you are saying Snash, but I think doing roster work is modding also. Granted, it is not graphical work, but those guys spend a lot of time updating rosters to make them accurate as they are up to the moment. The roster guys are just as important in here.

Karim Garcia's and Baseballfanatik9's work from what I saw of it was very good.

I understand what you are saying Snash, but I think doing roster work is modding also. Granted, it is not graphical work, but those guys spend a lot of time updating rosters to make them accurate as they are up to the moment. The roster guys are just as important in here.

Karim Garcia's and Baseballfanatik9's work from what I saw of it was very good.

im not saying that they are not as importent, i do rosters as well, im just saying that if you base it off of someone elses work, im just not sure if that merits being on the mod squad.but either way i agree that they do good work.

You should add LeVeRRe for all the portraits he did, and Cris987 for his portraits and writing the how-to guide.

Damn it was great doing Mods around those two guys, they were both very polite and helpful and really helped me with my portrait mods, add them for sure. Hopefully they will find their way back come March 1st 8)

Archived