MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone tell me what this is about? I had a user message me this morning and he gave me his stats.

You were voted GM of the forum fanatics:

And the players were told to PM you with their stats:

I'm sure you probaby already figured it out, but I thought I'd break it down for you.

Five, exactly what does that mean? What do I have to do?

I'm not sure exactly what that entails (modding wise) but I'm sure you need to keep a spreadsheet or actually use mvp edit to keep up with everybodies stats.

You might PM kc to find out what exactly he wants you to do.

OK, the thing we were planning on doing was setting up teams with players that have the names of modders in the community. The other team would have names of members from the message boards.

We'll have the user PM his stats to their GMs respectively, pending the amount of time it would take for MVPEdit .21 to be released with the roster support for MVP 05. It doesn't have to be immediately so we'll let you all know when we're gonna start taking in player info.

We won't be using MVP 2004 for these teams though, so I won't know exactly how it'll turn out, especially the uniform textures, I won't know how they'll look this year. If everything remains the same, more power to us...

I'm a little lost here

this will be sim'ed on 2005 correct?

are you doing MET files? assumming MVPedit works with 2005 (I know it will have to be tweaked)

if so,

if the 49 others players want to send me images for portraits. I can whip them out so you can include it in a package with the uniforms and met files?

Archived