MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Let me explain. We will be making two fantasy teams which will contain members of this forum as well as modders of MVP Baseball.

We call the regular posters and members the Forum Fanatics, and we call the Modders the Mod Squad. There are 25 players on each team. 13 hitters, 12 pitchers.

Jpup knows all about this stuff, he's a veteran like me so he already has the lineup assembled, however, we need a few more guys. Players will be assigned to a team depending on the GM's pick.

Ok. Let me explain. We will be making two fantasy teams which will contain members of this forum as well as modders of MVP Baseball.

We call the regular posters and members the Forum Fanatics, and we call the Modders the Mod Squad. There are 25 players on each team. 13 hitters, 12 pitchers.

Jpup knows all about this stuff, he's a veteran like me so he already has the lineup assembled, however, we need a few more guys. Players will be assigned to a team depending on the GM's pick.

how do u know who wins and who does what?

So do you want us to say what position and what not for ourselves or is that entirely up to the GMs? If not, I played 1B and OF in my day.

I also pitched in Little League. Those kids couldn't hit my natural curve ball. I had three no hitters in one season and I was working on my fourth against a team I blanked before but their coach had the umpire pull me because his players couldn't hit off me.

Archived