MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listed on mod Squad (same as last season)

Mod Squad Management/Player:

Trues

Possible Roster

1. Trues

2. Kccitystar

3. Cartersyard

4. Ezorn

5. Jpup

6. Pirate

7. Renegade44

8. Kamasutra

9. Bill Harris

10. Umachines

11. Big O

12. Rolie

13. PaulW

14. HaloFan

15. CaliColts

16. Snepp

17. Big Bully

18. Spitoon

19. RGlass95

20. Basballfanatik9

21. Whoiskarimgarcia

22. Fuzz

23. Krawitham

Most of the guys on the Mod Squad were recommended by me and Jpup. Jpup had mentioned the majority of them, about 17 players so I added them. Now, I can replace guys with old folks like Guest, GeForce and Hory...

By the way if the GMs don't get stats/attributes or anything, no problem, we'll just create an 'ordinary joe' guy.

Don't rush anything. Haste makes waste.

Most of the guys on the Mod Squad were recommended by me and Jpup. Jpup had mentioned the majority of them, about 17 players so I added them. Now, I can replace guys with old folks like Guest, GeForce and Hory...

By the way if the GMs don't get stats/attributes or anything, no problem, we'll just create an 'ordinary joe' guy.

Some will have stats from last season, if you wish to use them

I'm not saying Guest has to be on the mod squad, he only did one mod that I know of (a roster) you have 7 spots free on Forum Fanatics put Guest there

Only three people have more posts than Guest

Moose

Fuzz

Y4L

Archived