MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oook. Well lets try this again, without the admin being a jerk ...

Should I have said, "May I play CF?" Cause that's what I was asking ... I was asking politely ...

Well then, since you asked politely, I'll give a nice polite answer back to you..........No.

The outfield spots are already filled and you have not been around long enough to be on the forum fanatics. So, sorry.

What's wrong Yankee man, can't treat a Royal fan with a little respect?

Now correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't Admins be setting good examples and NOT be disrespectful and rude?

And as for your reason why I can't be on the team, you've only been here two months longer than me, so time shouldn't really be an issue ... if you're trying to fill a roster, i'll play any position. C'mon coach, put me in! I can do it!

What's wrong Yankee man, can't treat a Royal fan with a little respect?

Now correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't Admins be setting good examples and NOT be disrespectful and rude?

And as for your reason why I can't be on the team, you've only been here two months longer than me, so time shouldn't really be an issue ... if you're trying to fill a roster, i'll play any position. C'mon coach, put me in! I can do it!

I read your join date wrong. I thought it said June, 2005. Since it said June 2004 you have enough time it. You sure have not posted much since then.But we already have the outfield set.

I'm not being disrespectful and rude to you. We already have a team. You should have made your feelings known to this when we were drafting at the start of the baseball season.

And I'm not "Yankee man", I am Yankee4life.

I read your join date wrong. I thought it said June, 2005. Since it said June 2004 you have enough time it. But we already have the outfield set.

I'm not being disrespectful and rude to you. We already have a team. You should have made your feelings known to this when we were drafting at the start of the baseball season.

What position did I end up getting? I forgot.

It's really no big deal, I understand that i'm a little late, so it's not really my place to complain. I was just a little off-put by the way you treated me at the start. Maybe it was all just a little misunderstanding ...

I'll just wait till next year's team, no big deal ...

It's really no big deal, I understand that i'm a little late, so it's not really my place to complain. I was just a little off-put by the way you treated me at the start. Maybe it was all just a little misunderstanding ...

I'll just wait till next year's team, no big deal ...

You seem to think somehow this entire series of games between the modders and forum fanatics are controlled by me. I'm just the general manager of the forum fanatic team and Trues runs the Mod squad. The only thing I know right now is that these games have not taken place and there are still talks of them going on. The season is not over yet, so we still have time.

As for dealing with me, you don't have to in the future. We have other admins in here that you can talk to in case you don't want to talk to me. Someone like Cartersyard, five or MarkbtheYankee all do a good job. I do too. I try to help all the users in here. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. But when I read that "I'll play centerfield", I just could not take out our starting centerfielder and replace him with you or anyone else for that matter.

NOTE TO DONUT: You know what? I forgot the position you got Donut. Look in the FF thread in this forum to see what you got. I am pretty sure you are a starter.

You seem to think somehow this entire series of games between the modders and forum fanatics are controlled by me. I'm just the general manager of the forum fanatic team and Trues runs the Mod squad. The only thing I know right now is that these games have not taken place and there are still talks of them going on. The season is not over yet, so we still have time.

As for dealing with me, you don't have to in the future. We have other admins in here that you can talk to in case you don't want to talk to me. Someone like Cartersyard, five or MarkbtheYankee all do a good job. I do too. I try to help all the users in here. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. But when I read that "I'll play centerfield", I just could not take out our starting centerfielder and replace him with you or anyone else for that matter.

NOTE TO DONUT: You know what? I forgot the position you got Donut. Look in the FF thread in this forum to see what you got. I am pretty sure you are a starter.

Ooh, gotta fix that. I'm a reliever.

People on the lists who are no longer active on the site as of the past couple of months:

EZorn

JPup

Kamasutra

Bill Harris

CaliColts

Snepp

GForce

McDiddy

SpanishFly

Emil

SolidWing

EnglishDbacker

Disastros

People on Mod Squad who no longer mod regularly and should be Fourm Fanatics:

WhoisKarimGarcia

People on Forum Fanatics who now mod regularly and should be on mod squad:

Myself

Snash

*** and after this roster was posted, 'The Moose' has changed his name to 'Mooseknuckle', and now to 'Brooklyn'

Just a few changes, I know I missed some people. This will also open up alot of slots for the unactive people

:lol: For once I agree with you on just as angry of a level. Who the hell is Aaron Smalls by the way? I've never even heard that name before. We dropped two guys and picked up 4 flaming peices of garbage; Redding, May, Franklin, Smalls. What the hell is Cashman thinking?!

Archived