MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We gotta get the logos done first. I'll be doing the whole uniform set - in 2X first, then 1X for more compatibility.

So far do we all agree with the uniform color schemes?

Blue/Silver/White for the Forum Fanatics, ala KC Royals colors but darker

Red/Black/White for the Mod Squad, ala Cincinnati Reds

We gotta get the logos done first. I'll be doing the whole uniform set - in 2X first, then 1X for more compatibility.

So far do we all agree with the uniform color schemes?

Blue/Silver/White for the Forum Fanatics, ala KC Royals colors but darker

Red/Black/White for the Mod Squad, ala Cincinnati Reds

sounds good KC.

IM CONFUSED SOME1 EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!1

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? / ? ? / ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Is "mod" in "Mod Squad" for moderators or game mods, as in modifications?

If it's for moderators, throw me in there. Otherwise, put me in Forum Fanatics.

Mod Squad=Modders

Forum Fanatics=Posters

NYM91, it will be ok.

I like the bottom one with the pin stripes the best, Fanatics should be across the road jersey's chest...right? If you could make an interlocking FF, that would be cool.

These are the home uniforms. Road uniforms show the town, but since there is no town, we will just have Forum Fanatics spelled out.

I believe we're gonna run the rosters off of Fuzz's old one but updating it to have the present day members on there.

As for the uniforms, I like the pinstriped one with the words FANATICS in old fashioned style lettering as well as that alternate with the F

all I'm lookin for is PSDs of the logos so I can just re-colorize them from there and add them to the caps.

Archived