Lol, Check Out This Baseball Diamond

I found on Google Earth.

Was searching for a particular business up around the Chicago area, and came across one of the strangest baseball diamonds I have ever seen.

lol, what do you think left center field is, about 650 feet?? :huh:

The thing is, the field to the left is even more ridiculous. The wobbly park just doesn't have any fences, but someone actually decided to make a pointless 10' divot in the RF fence for the other field, which is intentionally stupid.

Utter failure for both.

..and what the hell is that in the top left of the pic.  A landing strip?  

Your post reminded me of a baseball field I saw on Google Earth. If you look at Area 51, they have a baseball field there too. I just found that a little weird. It was thought provoking.

Your post reminded me of a baseball field I saw on Google Earth.  If you look at Area 51, they have a baseball field there too.  I just found that a little weird.  It was thought provoking.

I looked, but I guess I'm missing it.  I don't see a baseball diamond, but I have to say, there's not much rhyme or reason to that whole area. 

At least just from looking at it.

aha, I see it now. Top left in the *ahem* compound, I guess you'd call it.

I don't know much about Area 51 (but who does), but I find it strange too see a baseball diamond in the middle of it.  I'm sure employees are probably there for long amounts of time, and use it for recreation.

Either that, or they're playing games against the Aliens.   :ph34r:

435px-Alien.png

"What do you mean was strike 3, you infantile human? I'll blast you to the 43rd dimension of Mimas, and you can continue your atrocious strike-calling abilities in a land where cans of corn take 9,723 light years to descend! That was a ball!"

20080718-umpire-6.jpg

"That's it, you alien retard, you're outta here!"

435px-Alien.png

"Oh, no, human, I am not. You see, if you were to eject me from your utter disgrace of a baseball field, and, therefore, out of this facility, that would mean exposing my existence, and that of my colleagues, to the citizens of your meagre country, and, indeed, to the entire human race. Now, although this may seem irrelevant as we will be decimating your population in 632 light years anyway, I see no need to cause undue panic, as it can quite badly affect the quality of the grounds we will soon have control over. Your species seems to have quite an affinity for the use of fire."

"What do you mean was strike 3, you infantile human? I'll blast you to the 43rd dimension of Mimas, and you can continue your atrocious strike-calling abilities in a land where cans of corn take 9,723 light years to descend! That was a ball!"

"That's it, you alien retard, you're outta here!"

"Oh, no, human, I am not. You see, if you were to eject me from your utter disgrace of a baseball field, and, therefore, out of this facility, that would mean exposing my existence, and that of my colleagues, to the citizens of your meagre country, and, indeed, to the entire human race. Now, although this may seem irrelevant as we will be decimating your population in 632 light years anyway, I see no need to cause undue panic, as it can quite badly affect the quality of the grounds we will soon have control over. Your species seems to have quite an affinity for the use of fire."

I feel a mod coming on..

Archived