D Backs complete set

mcoll

Someone deleted a question that I have every right to ask Mcoll86. First off, I said he was doing a good job with the jersey's, then I asked him if there was a reason the colors of his D-Backs jersey's are different than the default ones, came back today expecting a reply, post is totally deleted. I have a idea who did it, but it's all good, looks like he'll be busy using the backspace key, because I will continue to ask questions. I'm a contributor to this site, and I'm tired of being treated like I have the bubonic plague for asking a question.

Someone deleted a question that I have every right to ask Mcoll86. First off, I said he was doing a good job with the jersey's, then I asked him if there was a reason the colors of his D-Backs jersey's are different than the default ones, came back today expecting a reply, post is totally deleted. I have a idea who did it, but it's all good, looks like he'll be busy using the backspace key, because I will continue to ask questions. I'm a contributor to this site, and I'm tired of being treated like I have the bubonic plague for asking a question.

NO ONE is deleting your posts. You are paranoid. I checked the last few posts that you have made on this site and they were in the Tigers Jersey thread with the Ernie Harwell patch. Before that one it was in the Repair Fenway Park thread and before that one it was in a thread called install problems with Chase and Citi Field. THAT IS IT.

AGAIN because I know how well you listen. NO ONE IS DELETING YOUR POSTS. And by no one I know you are placing this accusation directly in my lap and believe me it isn't me.

Let me fill you in for a second on what I do when I see you log in. I say a silent prayer to myself that you occupy yourself in threads that I never go in. When I see you log in I hope and pray that there's nothing wrong and that whatever downloads you want you can find easily and whatever support you are looking for you get it right away. That's what I want for you. Because I know if this doesn't happen I will end up getting blamed for it because you are someone who just has a need to blame someone else on anything.

One more time. I never deleted your post. I never saw your post. I never look for your posts. I never look for you. I had nothing to do with this and I will go as far as saying that no one on the staff has done the same thing.

to answer the question they are uniforms that takes color and or elements of current uniforms and uniforms of the past to make these news ones. if you at look some of the colors you'll see what i mean. something that could be real in most cases. i did this for mvp last year. there on the site too.

to answer the question they are uniforms that takes color and or elements of current uniforms and uniforms of the past to make these news ones. if you at look some of the colors you'll see what i mean. something that could be real in most cases. i did this for mvp last year. there on the site too.

Thank you Mcoll for your response, I respect what you're doing to create a realistic game environment. As far as the post I wrote, it was deleted, I'm not friggin 85 yrs old suffering from dememtia. And who accused you anyways Y4L? You're quick to play defense for some reason. All I want is the sarcasm and attitude from your responses to disappear, at least from my posts. Since when is asking questions interpeted to be bugging someone? You've mentioned that to me before. I thought that's what this site was for? Last time I checked, I haven't broken any rules, nor have I disrespected anyone. Wish I could say the same happens towards me.

As far as the post I wrote, it was deleted, I'm not friggin 85 yrs old suffering from dememtia. And who accused you anyways Y4L? You're quick to play defense for some reason. All I want is the sarcasm and attitude from your responses to disappear, at least from my posts. Since when is asking questions interpeted to be bugging someone? You've mentioned that to me before. I thought that's what this site was for? Last time I checked, I haven't broken any rules, nor have I disrespected anyone. Wish I could say the same happens towards me.

LouisvilleLipp, I made that first post in here when I was very frustrated with this subject, especially coming from you.

Do you remember not too long ago you made a thread about this very same thing? You had some problems with some stadium mods that would not install for you and you asked a question about it and you said that someone deleted your posts there. I believe Mark was the one who talked to you about this.

And now the same thing happened again. I am not accusing you of dementia or anything like that. All I am saying here is it is not me and it is not anyone else on this staff that deletes your posts.

One more thing that's very important. It should not and it does not matter to anyone in here how many questions you ask about something in here. Especially the question you said you asked in here. What was it again? Oh yeah. You asked mcoll "if there was a reason the colors of his D-Backs jersey's are different than the default ones." What's wrong with that question? That is what I asked myself when I came in here and read your complaint about someone deleting your posts. Why would anyone want to delete a post that asked that particular question? No one on this website has it in for you. No one here wants to give you a hard time when you visit here. No one wants to play childish games with a user like this because you and I both can agree there is no purpose for it.

I was upset because this was the second time you accused someone, whether it be me or any of the people I work with of doing this to you. That's why I was upset. I know you didn't break any rules. I know you didn't disrespect anyone. The only thing you are doing is accusing someone on the staff of deleting your posts once again and I don't know how to get it across to you that no one is doing this.

That being said I hope this never happens again to you. I am sure this must be frustrating for you. Thank you and enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

Archived