KKKerry is a GFX Artist. Any others?

Yankee4Life

Yesterday, KKKerry was named GFX Artist under his name. I asked him what other people in here that make sigs can be called a GFX Artist and he gave me a few names. They are:

1. TribeTime26

2. Basballfanatik9

3 Olyrunner

4. Guest

5. NYM91

6. Mooseknuckle. (I don't believe you can have two titles under your name, but I am not 100% sure of that.)

Those are the six names Kerry gave me. These are the guys who, besides playing the game and spending time in the forum, make the sigs.

Anyone on this list leave a message in this thread and PM me to have your name as a GFX Artist. Also, before I forget, if there are any other names that you feel are not on the list, post the name of the person in here. But I believe that kerry pretty much covered everyone.

Thank you very much!

Aww man...I thought the rank was only original to me.. :| this basically kills the significance of having it.

KKKerry, hopefully this will make you feel better. The only reason I am able to create a sig is because you've been so willing to answer my numerous questions. You've been a great help - thank you! As Trues said, you are The Sig Master!

I would love to have the title GFX artist, yes Y4L you can add that as my title. Thanks KKKerry for considering me as a GFX artist, I have much pride now. I also want to give a whole lot of credit to KKKerry because he inspired me to start creating sigs.

edited for content,my bro went o my computer and wrote this so mods,use the delete button thank u

Archived