Homerun

NYM

I barely ever hit HRs, playing on the keyboard. My longest was probably a walkoff HR in extra innings, game 7 of the ALCS over the Green Monster to beat the Angels with Torii Hunter. That was sweet. I wish you could save replays.

make sure the num lock key is on, press 8 and swing, ull hit them, i promise

I started a dynasty at my old job and removed all the players, creating 15 jacob paterson's and placing them all in my game.

I won the game something like 100-1. Gave up a run in the 9th, which was dissapointing. The game took about 2 hours to finish. :lol:

i didnt see the dunn 500+ foot homerun but ill tell you this. It was jaw dropping to see Sosa hit a homerun in the 2003 season against the brewers. His cleared the bleachers in left, crossed the street (waveland), and landed over a tree about 30 feet into the sidewalk and it rolled down the street. ANY CUB FANS REMEMBER THIS ONE?

Also Richie Sexson's homer at Bank One Ball Park. His was straight away to center, Half way up the scoreboard, which was about 50 feet over the yellow line... amazing.

O yea one more. This was also 2003 but J.D Drew's shot at Busch. His was right-center, over the cardinal bullpen, over the bleachers, and halfway up the scoreboard... It's unbelievable how far the ball can fly...

Didn't Big Mac smack one into the upper deck seats at Rogers Centre in Toronto? I mean Vernon Wells was the next to do it but McGwire hit one up there one time.

I remember Cecil Fielder smackin the everloving crap out of a ball at Tiger Stadium one time too. Oh man. Good Times.

I distinctly remember a pitch being belted off of Johnson back when he was with the Mariners into the far far reaches of the Kingdome. There was a really big deal made of it at the time, but I can't remember who he was facing off against. I'm guessing that when McGwire really got into his steroid days he was already out of the AL and with the Cards, so it probably wasn't him. But it sure did look impressive.

And of course there was the reaction to Griffey smashing the Warehouse at Camden during the All Star game, back before he was permanently injured and sent off to the National League.

Didn't Big Mac smack one into the upper deck seats at Rogers Centre in Toronto? I mean Vernon Wells was the next to do it but McGwire hit one up there one time.

I remember Cecil Fielder smackin the everloving crap out of a ball at Tiger Stadium one time too. Oh man. Good Times.

and josh phelps did it last season too, MONSTER grand slam in to the upper deck, its in the top plays, crazyyy

Archived