Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennisjames71

Preview: 1920S Yankee Stadium

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to throw out a couple of "in progress" shots of a 1920s Yankee Stadium to use with the 1927 TC Mod. With the help of sal, I have been able to get great direction on how the stadium looked liked at the time. I've got all of the ads done but I am having a headache with changing the field.

I brought it into Z-Mod and have tried to eliminate the "box" shape of the home plate area with little success; but I'm gonna keep cracking away. Once I get that figured out...I'll feel much better about releasing it. In the meantime, enjoy the preview screenshots...

1923mvp20052010-10-2021-43-47-10.jpg

1923mvp20052010-10-2021-43-56-76.jpg

Looks great so far Dennis. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Is there any reason you decided to use the old version of Yankee Stadium instead of the completely rebuilt newer version?

Hey Sean,

Yes, after looking through some of the different Yankee Stadiums out there; I figured that the 1940s/1950s Yankee Stadium that was originally in the 1927 Mod would be the best to try to edit. I may have to rethink that strategy since I am having a challenge with the field (the box at home plate/batter's box).

I greatly admire your work. Would you happen to have any suggestions? Would merging another field in with the Yankee Stadium in Z-Mod be a workable option?

Dennis

I actually like the old version better. The batter's box has always bothered me though. Thanks for all your hard work, I love all your improvements to the classic stadiums.

Looking very nice, nice work so far, Dennis. :good: