Preview: 1920S Yankee Stadium

dennisjames71

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to throw out a couple of "in progress" shots of a 1920s Yankee Stadium to use with the 1927 TC Mod. With the help of sal, I have been able to get great direction on how the stadium looked liked at the time. I've got all of the ads done but I am having a headache with changing the field.

I brought it into Z-Mod and have tried to eliminate the "box" shape of the home plate area with little success; but I'm gonna keep cracking away. Once I get that figured out...I'll feel much better about releasing it. In the meantime, enjoy the preview screenshots...

1923mvp20052010-10-2021-43-47-10.jpg

1923mvp20052010-10-2021-43-56-76.jpg

Hey Sean,

Yes, after looking through some of the different Yankee Stadiums out there; I figured that the 1940s/1950s Yankee Stadium that was originally in the 1927 Mod would be the best to try to edit. I may have to rethink that strategy since I am having a challenge with the field (the box at home plate/batter's box).

I greatly admire your work. Would you happen to have any suggestions? Would merging another field in with the Yankee Stadium in Z-Mod be a workable option?

Dennis

Archived