New Release date discussion topic.

fenwaypak21

first of all what does going golden mean?

and second of all once EA puts up 2/22 then we can really party.....ill make a partry thread with candy and cookies for evey1 is this is tRUE!!!!!!

it means that all the beta testing and its going to manufacturing and then shipping

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just means that much less testing time and more bugs.

Damn it, and here I was, thinking EA learned something from last year...

Why does EA keep rushing their games?

MVP 2005 already will be the best-selling Baseball game anyways, why release it even earlier and cut testing time?

does this mean one can go to gamestop or bestbuy and actually buy the game? or does it mean it ships for those who pre-ordered??

According to the guy I talked to at Gamespot, he said if the website says shipped 2/22, the store will actually have the game available for sale on 2/22

This just means that much less testing time and more bugs.

Damn it, and here I was, thinking EA learned something from last year...

Why does EA keep rushing their games?

MVP 2005 already will be the best-selling Baseball game anyways, why release it even earlier and cut testing time?

Okay, everyone else has been nice, but could you just shut the **** up? Do you work for Take Two or something?

HMMM, now come the decision, pay 10 more bucks to get it a week early, or save 10 bucks by waiting 1 more week. Hopefully now fry outpost will move up thier relase date as well, now THAT would be perfect :D

my friend called outpost about the xbox version, and they told him that th ey were backordered and most orders would not be filled until several days after the release date. i would suggest you call to confirm it isnt true

Archived