New Release date discussion topic.

fenwaypak21

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ no the console versions are released on March 1st, but what about the PC (Personal COMPUTER) version? When will that be released? I think the PC gamers mite have to wait a full month. :(

By the way, FenwayPak21, did you intend to spell Fenway Park as "Fenway Pak" ?

all versions on March 1.

^^ no the console versions are released on March 1st, but what about the PC (Personal COMPUTER) version? When will that be released? I think the PC gamers mite have to wait a full month. :(

By the way, FenwayPak21, did you intend to spell Fenway Park as "Fenway Pak" ?

Its march 1st for everything :(

do you think it will stay march 1st or get moved back, if back what day do you think it will be out?

You really should do research on questions before you ask them. As stated by other people in this thread, all platforms will be released on the same day. March 1st, 2005. People in here have known this fact for awhile now, all except of course for you.

Now I'll give you some help here so maybe in the future you can make one quality post in here:

On a question you may have you can do two things:

1. Do a search on the net for it. You want to know the release of this game? Go to the EA website. Go to the source.

2. You don't want to do that? Then come in here and come in the forums and use the friendly "SEARCH" button that is provided for you. This is a free of charge service and you won't be billed for using this. You can do a search for your question by using keywords. If you would have done one of the two, you would not have made this thread.

You really should do research on questions before you ask them. As stated by other people in this thread, all platforms will be released on the same day. March 1st, 2005. People in here have known this fact for awhile now, all except of course for you.

Now I'll give you some help here so maybe in the future you can make one quality post in here:

On a question you may have you can do two things:

1. Do a search on the net for it. You want to know the release of this game? Go to the EA website. Go to the source.

2. You don't want to do that? Then come in here and come in the forums and use the friendly "SEARCH" button that is provided for you. This is a free of charge service and you won't be billed for using this. You can do a search for your question by using keywords. If you would have done one of the two, you would not have made this thread.

LOL :thumbsup: tell em how it is Y4L!

Chances are, it won't be released here for quite some time. I'll have to get a friend in the US to send me over a copy, like with 2004.

That isn't the issue here. Game releases, just like new movies, are released in Australia and New Zealand at a later time than they get released here.

So when does the game come out for PC then?

Also, fenway, I believe you are missing the customary h that would replace the r in Boston. As part of the R Conservation Theory (or the Ahh Cahnsuhvashun Thee-ry), all R's dropped from words that should have them are added onto words that don't, so 'park" goes to "pahk" and "idea" goes to "idear."

And Disastros: you have quite a collection of almost-there-but-not sports figures in your signature. Interesting choice to have two teams that lost in the middle rounds of the playoffs.

And I'm not saying it wil be released here 6 months later, It will be released on the "same day" 2nd March, like 2004 was released on the same day. It will just be quite along time until I see it in stores.

Even if I buy it online, it will take some time to get to me, because that is the date the EA would ship out the game (as stupid as that sounds).

Archived