The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

Hey I aim to please for all of you poor saps that don't have it yet, HAHAHA I'm off to try to put new faces in the game everyone has those round faces and crooked eyes.

Mr. tkrahling, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your senseless statement. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. tkrahling, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your senseless statement. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

MR SHAMPOO IS BETTER THAN CONDITIONER!!!!

I doubt it, but does anyone have a clue when say Best Buy or Circuit City will have MVP in? I have yet to look up a retail store on the web and see anything besides (3/2) for when it's available.

I went to Best Buy today, and they said March 2nd. I went to Circuit City also, and they said either probably Feb 25th. But I've got an EB Games store in my local mall, and they're getting it in tomorrow, so I'm going there. Besides, I've got a $50 gift certificate to any store at that mall, so I'll be getting the game for free!

Man, I am so pissed. No game stores in Tucson are selling today. They say they have them but say they don't "come out" until tomorrow. A-holes!

Post some in-depth impressions and screens if you can guys. I am dying of thirst for MVP 2005 info that I do not know about!

-SF

Me too. KC, post those screenshots!!!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:58 am Post subject:

I want to see some screens of the Classic Stadiums and the Legends in the game. They have been hush-hush on it completely. The only leaked out is Johnny Bench and the Mick.

SF

Also Dennis Eckersley is in the Mini-game... I hope Musial and people like Mays, Aaron, & Williams are in it (or fill me in: Are these guys copyrighted 8) or something?)

Archived