The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

Someone wanna pin this please? I know it'll pop up often. Anyway now, the whole point for this is to come here and show that you have it, not like regular pictures from the internet, I mean like real pictures of the box cover and everything, its fun!. So charge up them digi cams, or..whatever and get ready to roll in a few days.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man if mvp isnt out by tuesday or wednesday then complain to gamespot or who ever, because honestly even though MLB2K5 is coming out in march its still 20 bucks regular price, so what better thing to do to boost sales for ea, release the game earlier? they know that this might be their last year for this baseball title so they're releasing it earlier, why? for sales. Some of you may not think its for sales but really all the stuff thats happened with the baseball rights signing and crap, ea lost on that. So lets just honestly keep this topic about what it is, post real damn pictures, do you need an example from me? lol no, its just something fun to do!.

Man if mvp isnt out by tuesday or wednesday then complain to gamespot or who ever, because honestly even though MLB2K5 is coming out in march its still 20 bucks regular price, so what better thing to do to boost sales for ea, release the game earlier? they know that this might be their last year for this baseball title so they're releasing it earlier, why? for sales. Some of you may not think its for sales but really all the stuff thats happened with the baseball rights signing and crap, ea lost on that. So lets just honestly keep this topic about what it is, post real damn pictures, do you need an example from me? lol no, its just something fun to do!.

what are you talking about?

Huh? 8O.

Archived