The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I hear, it'll be available in stores, nationwide, tomorrow after 11am.

This from a CompUSA Manager, an EB Games Regional Manager and a geeky attendant from GameStop.

Bummer :(.

thats better than march 1st, although the PC release is kinda shrouded in mystery...

Leaving in about half hour to go pick the game up....i aint even sure what system i am getting it for....i know i am gonna get it for pc sometime in march but i dont know what system to get it for right now. PS2 or Xbox? i have both systems online but im still unsure.

edit: wow whats all this about no stores having? Jeez, i think i am gonna go call to see if where im going has it in. :?

PS2 or Xbox? i have both systems online but im still unsure.

Hey Chickybomag14, I would recommend U to get the xbox version. Mainly because the Xbox graphics looks better than the ps2. And this game could be the last PC baseball game so we expect a lot of mod. Also the xbox version in some cases can be edit so U can put some of the PC stuff into xbox game but that's somewhat illegal cause u have to mod your xbox hehe.

Hey Chickybomag14, I would recommend U to get the xbox version. Mainly because the Xbox graphics looks better than the ps2. And this game could be the last PC baseball game so we expect a lot of mod. Also the xbox version in some cases can be edit so U can put some of the PC stuff into xbox game but that's somewhat illegal cause u have to mod your xbox hehe.

thanks baseballfans....i think i am going to go with the Xbox version. And about this whole stores not having the game, i called my local gamestop and the guy said that the game comes out tomorrow. So much for everywhere saying 22nd huh. :?

I chose to reserve a copy through my local Gamestop. I called today and they said that it would be available for pickup tomorrow, 23 Feb.... I can just imagine one of the hardcore MVPers breaking into a game store tonight!!!! hahhahah

Okay, so Gamestop has no clue (one person says it's tommorrow, one person says consoles come out tommorrow, but PC comes out next week ETC. ETC.). EB games has slightly more of a clue. And everywhere else is hazy.

And will not believe anyone has it unless they post SCREENSHOTS... but, to avoid someone simply posting a screenshot of just anything that could be from IGN or OS. I ask that somone post a screenshot of a game between AAA teams in RFK Stadium, as proof they have it.

i am this close to canceling my order at frys and just paying a extra 10 bucks and get it at eb.i called frys yesterday and they where supposdily getting it in on the 20th (???) but havent received anything yet and so they have no idea of when they will get it.

Okay, so Gamestop has no clue (one person says it's tommorrow, one person says consoles come out tommorrow, but PC comes out next week ETC. ETC.). EB games has slightly more of a clue. And everywhere else is hazy.

Indeed, gamestop isn't very good.....I've had a lot of trouble with them before.

You can't even automatically cancel orders online.....it's happened to me a few times that they got their games later than others....I tried to cancel (via email) and they read mine after a few days (!) and they said they couldn't cancel cause they already shipped the game.

I guess when there aren't enough copies to supply all stores in one go, gamestop doesn't get the first batch. Ebworld does.

Just FYI: gamestop.com has it listed as 'ships in 24hrs'....which is similar to 'in stock'. BUT they are trying to get people to place orders and they hope they get it in time to ship within 24 hrs.

Really don't trust these guys when it comes to release dates and quick shipping, etc.

I've got it. Picked it up at my local GameStop (Downers Grove, IL). They were just putting them out when I arrived. I haven't opened it yet, but I'll try and post some screens when I do.

BTW, the Manny cover isn't that bad when you see it in person. Or maybe it's just the sheer joy of finally having this game that's making it look better. Who knows? I'm off to play MVP! :D

I've got it. Picked it up at my local GameStop (Downers Grove, IL). They were just putting them out when I arrived. I haven't opened it yet, but I'll try and post some screens when I do.

BTW, the Manny cover isn't that bad when you see it in person. Or maybe it's just the sheer joy of finally having this game that's making it look better. Who knows? I'm off to play MVP! :D

did they have the PC version too?

well guys i thought i had it........the ups man came to my house and i was so excited to only see that he had a big package...but then there was a small box inside there and it said overnight shipping!!!! i as so excited..i ripped it open and well i twasnt even for me.....im so pissed, now i must wait another day.

well guys i thought i had it........the ups man came to my house and i was so excited to only see that he had a big package...but then there was a small box inside there and it said overnight shipping!!!! i as so excited..i ripped it open and well i twasnt even for me.....im so pissed, now i must wait another day.

roflcopter.gif

ups dude pwnd you lol

Archived