Color Enhancement Mod For Nba 2K11 Works For Mlb 2K11.

BSU-FAN

great find fellas!! It is like playing a new game :)

I reduced the saturation a bit and tweaked the black levels, here is a screenshot:

2r5fgwk.jpg

I included the cfg file below if anyone wants it, just unpack and replace the file where it is installed in the mlb dir

enbseries.rar

great find fellas!! It is like playing a new game :)

I reduced the saturation a bit and tweaked the black levels, here is a screenshot:

2r5fgwk.jpg

I included the cfg file below if anyone wants it, just unpack and replace the file where it is installed in the mlb dir

whoa, thx alot bro, wanna test them ? ;)

these are spot on bro, colors blend very well, great job. :friends:

I'm going to post this here because I don't know where else to post it and it probably doesn't warrant a new thread . . . .

A few weeks ago, I commented that this program was just too saturated with color for my tastes so I uninstalled and went back to the duller original patched version.

This week, however, I finally finished building my gaming PC. The i7 processor is 13x faster than my 4-year old duo-core laptop processor. the Geforce 570HD video card is 32x faster than the 4-year old geforce go 7950 gtx on my laptop. 8 GB of RAM is, obviously, 4x faster than the 2GB of RAM on the laptop. Bottom line . . . this sucker is fast.

Anyways, I installed up 2k11 and the patch on the new system and played a bit. First off, I maxed out every possible setting on the game. Then I ran the benchmark. 180 seconds later (or whatever it is), I picked up my jaw off the floor and wiped up the drool puddle that had formed on my desk. It was literally breathtaking! It was like a completely different game! On the old laptop, I could push it to 60 fps if I turned off every option (or set them to low) but that really took away from the atmosphere to me, so I always got it with some settings on at a decent (to me) 30-35 fps, which was very playable.

Now, the frames were pushing 250 fps during the benchmark! You might say that it was because vertical sync was off (you're right.) But I activated it and the benchmark was STILL pushing 200 fps!!! When I played a game, I couldn't hit the broad side of the barn because the smoothness of everything had thrown me for such a loop (will need to practice again!)

On topic, even though I did NOT re-install this color enhancement mod on the new system, I couldn't believe the colors with everything maxed up and a decent rig to run it! The grass was so green! Everything just popped! But it was not saturated. I might play around with this mod again, just to see what it'll do on the new system, but I'm so impressed that I doubt that I'll keep it installed.

Take care, everyone!

I'm going to post this here because I don't know where else to post it and it probably doesn't warrant a new thread . . . .

A few weeks ago, I commented that this program was just too saturated with color for my tastes so I uninstalled and went back to the duller original patched version.

This week, however, I finally finished building my gaming PC. The i7 processor is 13x faster than my 4-year old duo-core laptop processor. the Geforce 570HD video card is 32x faster than the 4-year old geforce go 7950 gtx on my laptop. 8 GB of RAM is, obviously, 4x faster than the 2GB of RAM on the laptop. Bottom line . . . this sucker is fast.

Anyways, I installed up 2k11 and the patch on the new system and played a bit. First off, I maxed out every possible setting on the game. Then I ran the benchmark. 180 seconds later (or whatever it is), I picked up my jaw off the floor and wiped up the drool puddle that had formed on my desk. It was literally breathtaking! It was like a completely different game! On the old laptop, I could push it to 60 fps if I turned off every option (or set them to low) but that really took away from the atmosphere to me, so I always got it with some settings on at a decent (to me) 30-35 fps, which was very playable.

Now, the frames were pushing 250 fps during the benchmark! You might say that it was because vertical sync was off (you're right.) But I activated it and the benchmark was STILL pushing 200 fps!!! When I played a game, I couldn't hit the broad side of the barn because the smoothness of everything had thrown me for such a loop (will need to practice again!)

On topic, even though I did NOT re-install this color enhancement mod on the new system, I couldn't believe the colors with everything maxed up and a decent rig to run it! The grass was so green! Everything just popped! But it was not saturated. I might play around with this mod again, just to see what it'll do on the new system, but I'm so impressed that I doubt that I'll keep it installed.

Take care, everyone!

If you use Pena's settings, it actually becomes a lot less saturated with the mod and looks amazing.

The original linked download looks better than how it originally looks but is darker/saturated as everybody has mentioned. I inserted Pena's ini file and experienced a slow down on my laptop (although it looks better). I will give this a try on my desktop- that'll handle it. A very nice find- the grass looks amazing, just as in the attached photos.

I just tried out Darth's newest photomod over at moddinway on MLB2k11 and it looks like the over saturation has been fixed but still kept the same vibrant life to the colors and lighting contrasts. :clapping: Looks awesome! I used all of the files in the download except for the crowd.iff and read-me file. I'll post the link to download it here. Darth Skinnett UAR PhotoMod v10x (Darth Edition 6)-New Era Editon. Nice work Darth!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived