1946 Phila Athletics Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1946 Phila Athletics Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 19 Jul 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1946 Athletics Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1946.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*included the updated Uniform Select screens for these uniforms.

Install the .ZIP file with TiT.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...

I presume these are for Oakland, yes? If so, I can't get them to show up. :sad:

No. They are for the Philadelphia Athletics and they were made for this total conversion mod. But if you wish you can install this in ANY mod by using the TiT program. You get that program at Mlbmods and you should be all set.

No. They are for the Philadelphia Athletics and they were made for this total conversion mod. But if you wish you can install this in ANY mod by using the TiT program. You get that program at Mlbmods and you should be all set.

Yea, I tried TiT and got black screens in the uni select screen, and no 46 A's in the Oakland slot after changing the number to Oakland's slot.

In TC1946, the Philadelphia A's replace the Kansas City Royals. Also, do you have a profile with all uniforms unlocked?

Yes I do Jim.

What I have done with past TC files was take the uniform and model BIG files and renamed them, and use a batch file to swap them out and that method works quite well for me, as all I am really interested in are the uniforms.

I feel they really go in Oakland's slot, but now that I know they are in KC's slot, I looked again and they are there, so I guess my problem is sorted.

Yes I do Jim.

What I have done with past TC files was take the uniform and model BIG files and renamed them, and use a batch file to swap them out and that method works quite well for me, as all I am really interested in are the uniforms.

I feel they really go in Oakland's slot, but now that I know they are in KC's slot, I looked again and they are there, so I guess my problem is sorted.

Here's the reason why they are in the Kansas City slot:

After creating TC1978, the next mod I created was TC1956. In 1956, the Athletics were in Kansas City, so I put them in the Kansas City Royals slot. In hindsight, I probably should have put them in the Oakland A's slot, but I didn't. After TC1956, I created TC1951. In order to reuse as much as possible, I used TC1956 as a base for TC1951. Rather than moving teams, I simply renamed some of them (e.g. Milwaukee Braves became Boston Braves, Kansas City A's became Philadelphia A's, etc.). Next, I developed TC1946 and I used TC1951 as a base since all the teams in 1946 were in the same cities in 1951.

Archived