Mlb 2K12 Digital Download

darth alru

gosh, this is tempting but a couple things stick out for me.

1) I really don't know if I should get it

2) Any patches that 2k comes out with were available super later than the disc version back in 2009 when I last bought the digital download.

I would be all over this at that price, but if patching support is crummy like the last time I did the download thing, it's not worth it. To me, at least.

gosh, this is tempting but a couple things stick out for me.

1) I really don't know if I should get it

2) Any patches that 2k comes out with were available super later than the disc version back in 2009 when I last bought the digital download.

I would be all over this at that price, but if patching support is crummy like the last time I did the download thing, it's not worth it. To me, at least.

I talked to a salesman at Best Buy, and he said it would not be offered in store, that you'd have to order it online. Most stores I checked only had the console version, so it looks like DD is the only way we get it for PC.

I talked to a salesman at Best Buy, and he said it would not be offered in store, that you'd have to order it online. Most stores I checked only had the console version, so it looks like DD is the only way we get it for PC.

My Best Buy said they'd do a "ship to store", you just have to go online and order it through their web site and they will send it to your local store and it will be reserved for you.

As for worrying about patch problems, etc. I've stopped. 2k is notoriously slow at patching this game, and I'll bet that by the time a patch comes out, there will be DVD copies available somewhere fairly cheap.