A Few Questions

Crites

I just got my copy of MLB2K12 today. I been playing it on my buddy's computer up till now. I have a few questions...

#1 Are ALL the files for this game located in C:Program Files2k SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12 or are they stored in other locations? There is a mod from DetroitStyle that says "To install, just place the .ROS file in your C:Users%UserName%AppDataRoaming2K SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12Saves".

I also created a username, but I can't find it anywhere in the 2K12 location.

I have no such location.

Edited by Crites

your saves are stored in a separate folder, so my listing was correct. You can't see it because it's probably hidden. Go into your "folder options" and turn on "show all hidden files and folders". If you get lost on how to do this just google it and you'll find plenty of tutorials.

Just an update on this missing folder thingie. I am using Windows XP Pro 32 bit. There IS NO "Users" folder in that system. Where the 2k Sports info is located outside of the Program Files folder is at:

C:Documents and SettingsCritesApplication Data2K SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12

In that location are two folders, Cache and Saves. In the Saves folder are Roster files as well as many other essential files to 2K12.

So anyone NOT using Windows 7 (and maybe Vista, not sure) and still using Windows XP, that's where the 2K12 stuff is located.

:)