Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
pena1

Modding Mlb 2K12 Faq

Grrrrrr...i wish i could just take export the helmet ohhh well it is what is... thanks for your help kc

now if u want to change logos on a batting helmet ,its located on the uniform.iff on the numbers sequence ( #16) its the small logo on the bottom right

I know but i looking for actual dds helmet file so that i could export it and edit it like you could export a cap and change a color of in paint or something like that. I know i can change the helmet color in ty's editor but those r just basic colors and if make a custom color that will also change one of the 3 primary colors which i dontwant to change . I just want to make custom color to helmet without changing the primary colors and i dont like those basic colors especially 2k black. So my question is there a helmet file in uniform file or its somewhere else?

anyone can help me again pleaseee? how can i add my custom uniform to the empty slot in ty`s editor? i put the actual my custom uniform file into 2k12 main directory but when i open ty`s editor its not in there... how do i add it to one of the empty slots?

anyone can help me again pleaseee? how can i add my custom uniform to the empty slot in ty`s editor? i put the actual my custom uniform file into 2k12 main directory but when i open ty`s editor its not in there... how do i add it to one of the empty slots?

You can enter in your filename in the box I've circled in the attached screenshot (above the field where you select which team the slot is for).

post-10872-0-54778100-1339963089_thumb.j

Oh ok... thanks...do i need to include the .iff or just uniform name?

One more question... i am sorry i just trying to learn some basic stuff. Why the color of the socks didn't change when i imported dds #5 file back to uniform file? I changed rangers socks to red but when import it back to iff file the color didn't change? Does this has to do something with cob uniforms? Or its something else?

I ll send it to you as soon as i get off work which should be around 11pm central time... thanks

Is it possible to add advertisement slots to the stadiums? I tried adding the 2013 All Star game banner to Citi Field on the championship banner dds because it appeared to have room for two more images. I modified the dds successfully and it loaded fine into the stadium iff but the damn thing would not show in the game. I tried the same thing with the retired numbers on left field adding Mike Piazza's #31, with the same results? :facepalm:

Is it possible to add advertisement slots to the stadiums? I tried adding the 2013 All Star game banner to Citi Field on the championship banner dds because it appeared to have room for two more images. I modified the dds successfully and it loaded fine into the stadium iff but the damn thing would not show in the game. I tried the same thing with the retired numbers on left field adding Mike Piazza's #31, with the same results? :facepalm:

Maybe you didn't save the ads as DXT1 with no transparencies?

this should help you as it as the setting save fir dds

That's wrong. Ads are always in DXT1 format, no alpha