Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I haven't really done any work on them yet except some minor corrections. I'm not dealing with TotalMLB right this minute because I'm still on the Manhattan Project

No problem. I can live with them, I'd just prefer not to. :D

Are you planning to improve the umpires' uniforms, too? That would be great, so we would have everything improved; players, managers and umpires' uniforms. :D

Edit: Also, what does the Capn's font fix actually do? I saw the download but I didn't want to download it. Should I do it or are they automatically installed with 1.03?

I haven't uploaded 1.03 to the site yet, I pulled the file back because I felt that it wasn't good enough for release yet. I'm a perfectionist and when it comes to being as accurate as I can, that's where my satisfaction is.
Admit it...you're waiting for my logos

Kc, is it at all possible to make a away version of the alternate away green jersey? Also, is the green color on the home cap's bill going to be changed? It just doesnt look quite right to me, but maybe its just me. Other than that, absolutely amazing job. Thanks for all the hard work!

I did download your rosters - simply amazing!!! They are spectacular unis! Your shoes look awesome and I love that you put custom batting gloves in as well. How did you get all that done so fast!?!? Great job man - thanks!

Just wondering if you're going to get these awesome unis out in a 1X version as you mentioned before. It would be great to have the unis with the shoes and gloves and great updates for my slower computer. I get some choppiness in the field, but not too bad. The hitting and pitching animations are smooth. If they weren't 2X, I imagine the game would again be smooth as silk.

Thanks again - really appreciate your awesome mod!

Ok I am seriously getting pissed off. I downloaded V1.02 and installed it. It crashes whenever I go to the create/edit player screen (where I can changed info, not the menu)

I have narrowed this down and it is your addon.

i bet it is because of a portrait update or cyber face
No... I narrowed it down to this update. I took his Mets file and used them as a base for a test for my logos and it worked. So then I installed updates for the Umpires, some minor teams by bigbully and it continued to work. Then I installed a cyber for Bonds and it still worked. So ok, I keep going. Installed a few other things (after each install of one mod, I test to see if it works) and everything is fine. So I go through the mlb update of KC's and it installed fine (according to the batch file) so I started a game and it's fine. Go to change my player's bat and the game crashes. It is this addon that is causing me a friggin headache

Ok I am seriously getting pissed off. I downloaded V1.02 and installed it. It crashes whenever I go to the create/edit player screen (where I can changed info, not the menu)

I have narrowed this down and it is your addon.

I'll see what I can do.

Now I'm going to see if it's this Roid monkey's face or not

I will say this Yammer. You've got some real onions. Calling out Kc-superstar and then gettin' a low blow on Bonds while you're at it. I will say this Giant fan found the quote above quite funny, regardless of any racial insult.

Archived