Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

ok listen, my final post..

here u got timay on some garbage like TeamTimay's Mod Group where he's trying to be like the head honcho or whatever when in fact, i think he's only been modding for like what, 2 weeks?

and then u got him typing things like this in the manhattan project thread:

OVERRATED....lol...you guys are doing an awesome job...still a lil teary eyed over not being apart of the team *tear*

it's just sad and visible. He's obviously jealous and he needs to get back to doing his own thing and stop worrying abou everybody else.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, get over yourselves, i dont want a sticky for anything, and thats right carter and umachines arent "crying" for stickies because they arent "attention whores". lol i wrote what i said in this thread and knew damn right you assholes would try to shut me down, mikeb and kevlarr go back in your holes where you assholes were before.

i have been PMed by various people who agree with me, so i am not fighting myself, whatever...atleast other people are being classy by not continously asking for stickies...having a sticky for one's unis and uni requests is showing that a site backs only one persons unis or mods for that matter, i have been told by various sorces that they are pretty mad that kc got his own mod sticky when infact they didnt, they were afraid that they would receive flack like i have for this. i have respect for kc, his uniforms, his demeanor and what not, but giving a sticky to one modder is absolutely ludicrous and outrageous. dont ask me for names or the PM's i have received because i dont want these people ridiculed like i have been. thanks for listening and letting me share my opinion although i will probabaly more hated then ever for this. i could not care what people think of me or my mods, and if you hate my opinion, tough. thanks.

So you decided to rip my work. Great. You've dug yourself into a deeper hole.

You, my friend, have NO power whatsoever, the mod you made previously has gotten no love from the MVP community, and just the simple fact that my mod has been downloaded over 3000 times is evidence enough that you're jealous. Just quit sugar coating everything and admit it. You're jealous of my work. Throughout the whole offseason you were portrayed as the shitstarter, always inciting a fight here and there and then you wanted to play the victim, until the day you decided to leave, or somebody put you out.

Now, in a bizarre attempt to gain respect, the respect you so lost since 2004, you try to mod to gain respect and no one really got fired up about your unis - so now you decide to hate on mine. If you don't like my uniforms, then don't download them. The fact that you claim to have people PM you agreeing with your thoughts has sent me rolling on the floor, laughing my *** off. Who are you anyway? Who is Timay?

Until you manage to create a project to re-do all 30 teams including spring training and the 90's uniforms, as well as all of the old school and MINORS uniforms, which I didn't initially plan to do but I'll do it anyway because I love to mod, don't bash my work.

Don't try to compare your work to mine, my record is impeccable.

ok listen, my final post..

here u got timay on some garbage like TeamTimay's Mod Group where he's trying to be like the head honcho or whatever when in fact, i think he's only been modding for like what, 2 weeks?

and then u got him typing things like this in the manhattan project thread:

OVERRATED....lol...you guys are doing an awesome job...still a lil teary eyed over not being apart of the team *tear*

it's just sad and visible. He's obviously jealous and he needs to get back to doing his own thing and stop worrying abou everybody else.

Until you manage to create a project to re-do all 30 teams including spring training and the 90's uniforms, as well as all of the old school and MINORS uniforms...

or make an mvpedit, mvp studio, have a toronto project or move to venezuela..

loooOOLL

HEY KC I DIDNT BASH YOUR WORK YOU ASSHOLE, I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA YOU AND ONLY GET A STICKY FOR YOUR MODS, RESPECT, I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT RESPECT, YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN ATTENTION ***** AND ASKED EVERY 5 SECONDS FOR A STICKY, I DIDNT MAKE THIS PERSONAL UNTIL YOU DID, GUESS WHAT? UMACHINES UNIS ARE EVERY BIT BETTER THAN YOURS, YOU ATTENTION *****.

Now, in a bizarre attempt to gain respect, the respect you so lost since 2004, you try to mod to gain respect and no one really got fired up about your unis - so now you decide to hate on mine.

futuristic throwbacks is like bringing converse sneakers back.

it's like telling me about all the benefits of a vinyl player that plays cds.

hey timay, i hear mvplanet.com has an opening.

team timay...loOOOOL...more like team jealous, with their leader, Timay, Leader of Hateration.

HEY KC I DIDNT BASH YOUR WORK YOU [naughty word], I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA YOU AND ONLY GET A STICKY FOR YOUR MODS, RESPECT, I DONT GIVE A [naughty word] ABOUT RESPECT, YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN ATTENTION ***** AND ASKED EVERY 5 SECONDS FOR A STICKY, I DIDNT MAKE THIS PERSONAL UNTIL YOU DID, GUESS WHAT? UMACHINES UNIS ARE EVERY BIT BETTER THAN YOURS, YOU ATTENTION *****.

So you think that your post is of greater importance if you type in capitals? My friend, you need a time-out. Go sit in the corner for a while and think about what you've done.

HEY KC, DID I FRIGGIN COMPARE MY WORK TO YOURS? YOU MAKE ******* UNIS. ANY SLACK JAWED DUMB *** CAN MAKE A UNI, WHO CARES ABOUT UNIS, YOU HAVENT MADE THE GAMEPLAY ANY BETTER, HAVE YOU. YOUR A REAL COCKY DICK TOO, RECORD IS IMPECCABLE, GET OF YOUR HORSE.

HEY KC I DIDNT BASH YOUR WORK YOU [naughty word], I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA YOU AND ONLY GET A STICKY FOR YOUR MODS, RESPECT, I DONT GIVE A [naughty word] ABOUT RESPECT, YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN ATTENTION ***** AND ASKED EVERY 5 SECONDS FOR A STICKY, I DIDNT MAKE THIS PERSONAL UNTIL YOU DID, GUESS WHAT? UMACHINES UNIS ARE EVERY BIT BETTER THAN YOURS, YOU ATTENTION *****.

man i hope y4l reads that man.

how long has it been and this kid just keeps coming back.

ok timay, u told me who the attention ***** is -- but now im wondering who the b!tch is bro.

and its so funny to read something like, goto hell naughty word.lool.

Let this be the final post for now. Any fights that start on this thread from this point on will be deleted and that member will be dealt with accordingly.

kc the uniform guru enforcer..

anyway back on subject....kcc i never buy stuff for PC but u did it.....i ordered mvp 05 for the PC today and i should get it soon. its cuz of your mods and stuff that made me want to get it. great job.

also i dont know if u can do this but can u show a pic of the mets uniform....i want to see what im downloading cuz this will be the ****.

HEY KC, DID I FRIGGIN COMPARE MY WORK TO YOURS? YOU MAKE [naughty word] UNIS. ANY SLACK JAWED DUMB *** CAN MAKE A UNI, WHO CARES ABOUT UNIS, YOU HAVENT MADE THE GAMEPLAY ANY BETTER, HAVE YOU. YOUR A REAL COCKY [naughty word] TOO, RECORD IS IMPECCABLE, GET OF YOUR HORSE.

some1 needs a timeout for life.

HEY KC, DID I FRIGGIN COMPARE MY WORK TO YOURS? YOU MAKE [naughty word] UNIS. ANY SLACK JAWED DUMB *** CAN MAKE A UNI, WHO CARES ABOUT UNIS, YOU HAVENT MADE THE GAMEPLAY ANY BETTER, HAVE YOU. YOUR A REAL COCKY [naughty word] TOO, RECORD IS IMPECCABLE, GET OF YOUR HORSE.

I make uniforms that set a record here on the site. Timay, what have you contributed? Nothing. Nothing, whatsoever. Until you try and do what I've done, you could never walk a mile in my shoes. You're jealous that my uniforms overshadowed your uniform update, aren't you.

man i hope y4l reads that man.

how long has it been and this kid just keeps coming back.

ok timay, u told me who the attention ***** is -- but now im wondering who the b!tch is bro.

and its so funny to read something like, goto hell naughty word.lool.

HEY FUZZ HOWS THINGS WITH YOU AND KRAW? PLEASE DONT GET HACK THE PLANET ON ME, OR SPREAD MY INFO ON THE NET....BUMBLEBEE PROJECT, I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE TEAM TIMAY CLASSICS THING, WELL I DONT EVEN THINK THATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Make this a sticky, this will stand throughout the entire season.

This here is the sentence that KccityStar started this thread with and no one had a problem with it until timay came in and had to ask why this thread had to have a sticky.(See page 18 of this thread)

Kc did not demand or bully anyone in asking for the sticky for his uniform thread. Hell, I don't even know who stickied this topic. It could have been me or any other mod. But that's not the point here at all.

KcStar's uniforms are the most popular uniforms downloaded in here. The time and detail that he puts into his uniform work shows in every uniform set he releases. So when he asked for a sticky he wanted to have one central area for him to answer questions about these uniforms from our community here. Simple as that.

Of course timay had to see it different and yet another fight had to break out. He assumed KC was being favored in here because they both make uniforms. That wasn't the case. If timay wanted a sticky for a thread of his own he would do what KC did and ask for it or PM a mod so it gets their attention and they will sticky it. And that goes for any modder here. If a modder wants his own sticky so he can answer questions about his work, just say so.

Around here, when you think of uniforms, you start with KC. Along with him being a great uniform maker, he's also one of the most respected members of this board. And he would be one even if he never modded a thing.

Timay, I don't know what your problem is, but you seem to have a natural gift in finding things in here to argue about. Just last week I had to PM you to stop fighting with Moose about God knows what. Now you got to come in here and disrupt KC's thread by arguing and swearing. It's one thing or another with you. You fight with someone, out of control and swearing. Then you stop and apologize for everything you did. You are fine for a few days and then the same thing happens again. How many times do I....no, no, forget that. How many times does everyone in here have to witness these outbursts about issues that seem important to only you?

If you don't like his thread, stay the hell out. You made your point already. Get out. KC doesn't get favored around here. His work on the uniforms do because they are the most popular ones people get. When you think uniforms, you think of KC. When you think of overlays, you think of Trues, etc, etc.

Show respect to KC and maybe you'll get some back in return.

I doubt this will help at all. Timay will just get pissed at this and bi*** about what I said.

Archived