Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

KC,

I PMed you on this as well - great work on the unis.

Your work for the O's unis are extremely accurate (especially with the introduction of the new "O's" cap) - but I noticed that the regular home caps have the plain black bill just like the away caps. In recent years, the home cap has had an orange bill. Since I have yet to see them in a game with their home uni's on, I don't know if they've changed that this year - but I wanted to let you know.

Keep up the good work! :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to the overwhelming success of the first Total MLB uniform update for 2004, a newer edition for 2005 was finished within 3 days of the MVP 2005's release. Over 2000+ downloads of my uniform update have been downloaded from this site within a 3 week span. That's about 50 some-odd downloads PER DAY, and counting...

Now, due to the overwhelming demand for a follow-up to my widely successful uniform update, it is time to move on to a newer challenge.

It's no longer a secret, I will be redoing all of the old-timer uniforms in the game. I won't be adding any unis for now, but I'll be replacing those old funny pixelated uniforms with new ones real soon. I'll go to each team so everyone, please relax. :)

I can't promise you I'll be done as fast as I was with Total MLB however, as school and other projects have been hogging up most of my time, as well as the females, but that's a story worth another thread. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'm near completion with the Halos and I'll be heading over to the Athletics next.

Cheers,

-KC

Oh and PS. Here's a preview of what I'm talkin about...

vladoldschool3ap.jpg

KC, do you plan on doing uniforms that are not in the game at all or is there anyway you can email me copies of your first few pages of your uniform tutorial so I can have a try at it?

Ok...to answer your first question:

I won't be adding any unis for now, but I'll be replacing those old funny pixelated uniforms with new ones real soon.

And for your 2nd...

I don't have a uniform tutorial for now. I plan on doing one in the near future. The old one I have got wiped out with the site.

KC - Despite popular belief, you are the owner of this site. I was in total denial earlier in the MVP season when I said - WTF? This dude didnt' edit ****, but then I zoomed in and realized your work. I'm glad you're doing this. Does this actually mean that we'll have helmets with the classics? I hope to God that it's the case. Thanks MAN!!!!

Archived