Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

KC,

This is kind of an embarrasing question, but I downloaded your set, and I believe everything is working well, but to be honest, I don't know if your uniforms are what my players are wearing...I read through this thread and I saw "The H" post about Cincy's jersey's, and I noticed that the Red's mascot on the shirt sleeve had the head that "the H" described, so does that mean that I am using your uniforms?

I guess through my rambles, my question is that how can I find out for sure if your uniforms are the ones I am using? Is there a uni that you've made that has a sort of KC signature, that would squash any doubts?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played a game against the Royals and noticed they were wearing blue caps & helmets with their road unis. I thought they wore black caps & helmets with a blue bill with their roadies, did they change this year? I haven't downloaded the latest update yet (still on dialup) so I don't know if this has already been fixed or not.

Just played a game against the Royals and noticed they were wearing blue caps & helmets with their road unis. I thought they wore black caps & helmets with a blue bill with their roadies, did they change this year? I haven't downloaded the latest update yet (still on dialup) so I don't know if this has already been fixed or not.

Yeah, I had taken a look at that after I uploaded Total MLB 1.01 and took it 'off the shelf' for further fixes.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed already, because I didn't look through all 16 pages of this post... but using the latest version of the uniforms, when playing with the cubs and their alternate jerseys, it appears that the number on the jersey that is used, is the same as the home jersey. Blue letter with red border. This causes the number on the alternate jersey to just look like a red outline....

Anyone else have this issue?

Sorry if it's allready been brought up.

Regarding the Reds shoes, they look interesting, but the Reds don't actually wear those. Somebody did the same thing last year, so maybe it's just that people think the Reds real shoes don't look good or something. I guess it's up to you, but if you're going for a realistic look, all-black (perhaps Reeboks) would be more realistic.

Regarding the Reds shoes, they look interesting, but the Reds don't actually wear those. Somebody did the same thing last year, so maybe it's just that people think the Reds real shoes don't look good or something. I guess it's up to you, but if you're going for a realistic look, all-black (perhaps Reeboks) would be more realistic.

I was considering changing the shoes.

I'm only updating the uniforms that are existent in the game. I'm not going to bust my balls doing more work than I've done within the 3 days after the game's release on Total MLB 1.0. Sorry.

1.01 had to be pulled back because of creative differences.

1.01 had to be pulled back because of creative differences.

Between who? You and the hordes? I say release your superb uniforms, and if they don't like one of the changes, then they need to learn how to edit the uniforms themselves (it really isn't that hard) and change the ones they want. That is what I did with the Royals jerseys. I wanted to try out a certain look, so I just made a batch file that only update the Royals, then edited them to how I wanted, and updated.

Between who? You and the hordes? I say release your superb uniforms, and if they don't like one of the changes, then they need to learn how to edit the uniforms themselves (it really isn't that hard) and change the ones they want. That is what I did with the Royals jerseys. I wanted to try out a certain look, so I just made a batch file that only update the Royals, then edited them to how I wanted, and updated.

There have been many fixes in 1.01, I'll release it shortly anyway.

Among the changes are:

ASG patch included on the Tigers home/road uniform

[*]Twins 40th anniversary patch on all uniforms

[*]Shoes for the Reds

[*]Updated caps/helmets for several teams

Thanks a lot for the update, KCCS

The Reds unis are perfect now with the exception of the Redleg logo on the sleeves (it still looks as if its head was chopped in two)... but maybe that's just how it can only be done.

Good call on the Adidas shoes too :).

KC great work bro on v1.01

Thanks, a LITE 1X version is planned, meaning it will be in 128x128 dimensions, as the game had intended it to be, but I will not know when exactly I will be able to release it. Another project, titled the Manhattan Project, has also been announced on my site.

Nobody knows what that is yet except me. Only time will tell when surprises will come your way.

Which files does this pack change?

I want to make sure I back up those files first.

Back up models.big if you want to, this patch only updates the uniforms from that file.

Archived