Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already ordered MVP 2005 for the PC and will be receiving it this Friday. And I know that I am planning on downloading the uniform set to replace the EA Sports unis.

As a Tribe fan, could someone build my anticipation up by posting a photo of what the Cleveland Indians jerseys look like that were done by KC. I would love to see them.

you know, i could have sworn i saw KC in another thread say something about oldtime teams having to wear batting helmets. Them yankees in rolie's photo dont look like their wearing batting helmets man.loool

No bro, it was the opposite... oldtimers can't wear a helmet because the game won't allow it.

Maybe because he has 'Guru' on his title? ;)

And also, the fact that almost everybody and their moms uses KC's unis pack is a good reason (IMHO) for this become a sticky.

not everyone....they mess up my computer....whatever i should just except every thing that happens here :roll:

Dude, relax... I have nothing agaisnt you.

Also, why do they 'mess up' your computer? I've installed them, what, 20 times (?) since their original release and have never had any problems with them. Care to explain? I may be to help you.

it just slows down the game and makes it stutter more, i cant even install my own unis....

also, this is not because i am mad that i dont get my own sticky, because i am no longer making mods for the game, its to look out for the others who are doing other projects such as stadiums, photos, cyberfaces, overlays, unis so on and so forth, no one else has a sticky, why give one guy a sticky...i just dont think its right, so go ahead and dogpile on top of me and start a flame war because i will look at your post and laugh at you.

so go ahead and dogpile on top of me and start a flame war because i will look at your post and laugh at you

All I have to say to you, mister, is this... you have a SERIOUS attitude problem... I offered my help, explained that I didn't have any issues with you at all and all of a sudden, you come out with such a rant.

I'll save my time for better things next time around... and you, well, go crazy if you want trying to make your game run better... I couldn't care less.

KC, I'm sorry for crapping your thread with this... it won't happen again as I won't bother replying to any of his future comments.

Archived