UK & European Based MVPers? Join our PC League :)

Lual

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google it i cant remember where i got it

Put anti aliasing etc up high and on clock speeds just keep lowering them until the game runs like you want it right click on your shortcut to mvp and choose the radlink option after you install it and it will create a custom setting just for mvp

there is a post on this forum telling you how to do it

lo all

i got a mail saying 'shipping confirmation' - but it also said, popular titles may go out a day later than this email... so im not sure

fingers crossed its tomorrow, as i coughed up the extra 5 quid for next day :)

might start d/l some mods in advance lol - save me a bit of time :D

Hi all European Players (and American Players too),

I'm from France and i've just ordered MVP 2005 at Gamestop.com plus a Saitek P880.

So now i'm waiting for the delivery (i wish it'll be a FASTBALL :lol: )

I'mn not playing real baseball myself but i've learned rules at school in sports class. And i love it

Hey guys i've just ordered my copy of MVP from www.videogamesplus.ca it only cost me £29!!! Woohoo. It should be here within 7-14 working days! I'm so looking forward to it! :D

By the way NASN rocks! I love it but then again i love all american sports.

Peace :D

Hey guys i've just ordered my copy of MVP from www.videogamesplus.ca it only cost me £29!!! Woohoo. It should be here within 7-14 working days! I'm so looking forward to it! :D

By the way NASN rocks! I love it but then again i love all american sports.

Peace :D

that site says pre order :(

The only reason i didnt go with sps is because they told me that they didnt have any copies in stock and they couldnt guarantee when they would get some more back in. VGP is a canadian site and the game is released there on thurs and i will have it by this time next week. I've heard so many good things about VGP and a colleague at work has used them and said they were really quick.

I just cant wait to get the game so i can start my dynasty. So which sliders are you guys going to use? I used pared's sliders last year and loved them. :D

yeah i had that email too vinny

but the postie arrived w/o the game :(

so i mailed SPS, who said their courier lost their box of MVP games :(

but they had it this morning, so it will go out today 'fingers crossed'

If they did lose the parcels or whatever, if it's their fault and because of it you didn't get the next day delivery you paid for, request your money back that you paid for next day delivery. Accidental or not, you shouldn't be out of pocket because someone made a screw up at their end. :)

we cant markb m8, coz in the email although it said YES UR PARCEL HAS BEEN SENT TODAY(yesterday)

underneath in small font it says, some big name titles may be sne the day after this email has been sent hence today.

so i just think even if we do ask for a refund we blatently wont get it :(

Doesn't matter. If they tell you it's been sent today and it was sent, but then their courier screwed up, you are still prevented from receiving your package 1 day earlier than you would if the courier didn't screw up. If nothing went wrong, you would have it today, but because their courier screwed up, you won't get it until tomorrow. The fact remains, screw up or not, that the package WAS sent on the day they sent the e-mail and because of the screw up, you have to wait another day.

If you decide to ask for it back, which I recommend, and they say you can't get it, let them know that although you don't consider it a big deal, you'll be passing on this incident to others who have shopped with them and will again in the future and that you and your contacts won't be using them again. That should persuade them to give you it back. 1 order of a game from one off those contacts is worth more to them than a measely £5.

p.s thommo, r u joining the mini leauge? or have u joined>

I aint got broadband so I'm out. Good luck with it tho.

Most of my time is spent modding anyway - I've only got to end of April in my MVP2004 dynasty.

As Markbe will tell you I've been around the baseball game modding scene for around 5 years now and 3 years moderating on HighHeat sites.

It never left a lot of time to play ... but I have to admit I'm crap at playing anyway I need to be on the easier settings every game I have :oops:

Hope none of you guys get stung by import duty. 3 years ago with a Higheat game I had to pay the van driver £11 import tax + admin charge and the exchange rate wasn't good then cost me £56 where I could have got someone to get it in the states for me for £20 and bring it back.

If any of you UK guys are interested - I have some PC baseball games if you want to try out baseball gaming (you'll be hooked if not already) without outlaying too much cash.

MVP2004 £10

Highheat 2004 £10

Highheat 2002 £5

Highheat 2001 £5

You pay postage (£2 I guess)

All complete including manuals.

Since 2001 None of these games were ever released in Europe on PC.

If you r interested e-mail me i.thompson@lineone.net

Archived