UK & European Based MVPers? Join our PC League :)

Lual

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lual m8 2 quick points be4 i go 2 work and thats:

1. do i have to install the ea patch coz it seems their rosters r lame ....and i like the llmac 3.1 that ive got...

2. i need to talk 2 u about a pared slider which i posted about, because theres no green spot and pitchin was becoming too difficult. ill disucuss it more with u if ur online....

cheers

lo mate

1 - yes the patch also updates some other stuff - so we all need to install it. you can re-apply new rosters - its v3.2 llmac at the mo (we will stick with that for the league start)

2 - cool, defo mate - im finding the sliders tough in my dynasty - even on pro :oops: lol

cheers mate

EDIT - League Members, please contact me - and ill give you the password to our private forum area :) cheers all

have u added the following tho:

applied pareds sliders ie. all star level, fading ball and the sliders themselves?

applied ea sports patch 1

applied llmacs roster update 3.2

applied trues & spittons datfile.....

if u have ur ready for the league.....lol

cant wait 2 play ya.....

right guys 1st game after installin the ea patch n puttin llmac's roster update back on.

it seems a different game, its alot better.

i played the mets im mariners as usual this is wat happened.....

im usin pareds sliders on all star and have spitoon & trues datafile on

ok...when pitching

gave up:

6 hits

4 runs

got 5 k's

2 walks

1 wild pitch lol

when batting

10 hits

3 runs

8 k's (still soo impatient at the plate, i swing at everythin lol)

1 walk (would of been more got to 3-2 on 4 occasions but swang n missed)

2 stolen bases!! (u gotta love pokey reese and ichiro)

1 intentional walk (to ibanez surprisingly :S)

1 bunt single (pokey baby)

it seems a different game, i couldnt get any k's before n pitchin as too hard now its awesome. LOVE IT!!!!

was it the patch? have i improved? who knows...just enjoy the game alot more now

hey fuzzone

we do have a site and forums located here: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/emlb

will only load correctly if your using IE as your browser - still got some coding to do.

we've not actually started the season as yet - still awaiting for all the owners to get the game, and possibly add another couple if they are interested :)

what sort of info would you like? - if you have msn, add me: lualcod@hotmail.com

cheers mate

ok, will the rules require players to play direct ip games using the catch circle assistance? Will the pitchbox be hidden during game play? Hitters eye on or off??

If Catch Circle Assistance is OFF

PitchBox and Pitch(fade,on,off) is off

then put me down for the minnesota twins bro.

no, i'm from NYC, but i can move to UK if u want me to.

i think you should :p;)

thanks for the interest though mate,as i said we are still working on our rules -as its our first season

:)

some good action last night - any people who may not be convinced that we are here for the season - may want to keep an eye on our site :)

7 spring training games in 1 night - and we now have 7 of the 10 teams signed up, involved in action

so we are getting there, and almost at the stage to start the regular season :)

i know theres a few more euro based players out there - so give us a shout if you want to sign up - it would be nice to gain a couple more players before the season starts :)

link to site again: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/emlb

various contact options on there - email, msn or forums :)

cheers all

this will be pretty much the last shout for this season re: our league, as things are soon to be moving into the regular season - http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/emlb

also, a heads up to any UK based people who need a retailer to purchase the game from - post in here, and ill pop down the details for you - a very helpful company called SPS import US games, and are very reasonable in price :)

happy mvp'ing

Archived