Reviews / Members Asking Support Questions.....

Gordo

It would be good if the members who are asking support questions would then give some type of feedback whether it worked or not. This would potentially help those in the future asking about a similar point.

Not all, but many of you guys ask something and then disappear. Would be good to know an outcome to a suggestion.

Also, many of you guys have turned the reviews in the DL section to a support thread. It would be nice for a modder to hear your review..... good, bad, or indifferent. Most every DL has a "support" link button in the upper right corner where conversations about mod problems can occur.

Also...how about rating a mod now and then.

I also think this is a great idea and I hope people follow your suggestion daflyboys. And as far as rating the mods goes, I have been asking everyone in here to rate mods for years now and they don't.

Take a look at Mvp 12 and you'll see what I mean. Right now it has been downloaded 1,132 times and only 21 people gave it a rating. Completely unacceptable.

Well...acceptable / unacceptable I'd reserve for paid employees. It's more of a courtesy. A return favor if you will. Nothing requires them to do it, but then again, nothing require us to make them. But, there is a certain minimal amount of gratitude, even for the effort.

This is an excellent idea daflyboys and I like the idea of organizing the support questions separate from the other threads. I also agree with you and Y4L, that it is ridiculous that the majority of downloaders have the inability to click a mouse button, as a way to say thanks for the work we do. :facepalm: It's just one-click people....

Well...acceptable / unacceptable I'd reserve for paid employees. It's more of a courtesy. A return favor if you will. Nothing requires them to do it, but then again, nothing require us to make them. But, there is a certain minimal amount of gratitude, even for the effort.

I still will go as far as saying it is unacceptable. It is also a courtesy as you said but with all the work that is put into mods. I don't accept the way some people think the mods are made and posted for them and you can't even get a thank you out of them. It would be easier if you pulled every one of their teeth before those two words come out of their mouths.

I always thank the modder for his work. One mouse click will not take me away from the rest of my day.

I also agree with you and Y4L, that it is ridiculous that the majority of downloaders have the inability to click a mouse button, as a way to say thanks for the work we do. :facepalm: It's just one-click people....

You want an even worse example Dennis? Go and take a look at Total Classics Phase 10. Jim released that a little over three years ago. This TC series has been downloaded 12,522 times as of this writing and only 8 people gave it a rating. Again, unacceptable.