The 60's/70's/80's Babes Thread

Gordo

Good choice, Joe! (this thread isn't gonna die out already is it?)........to keep it going.........

Yvonne Craig.

Played two prominent roles in the 60's....one, a one shot deal on Star Trek. The other multiple appearances in a famous series. Can you name them without Googling.

Yvonne_Craig.jpg

You are damn right about everything concerning that show Y4L...I was only 10-12 year-old when this show first aired and even I thought the show was a poor "jump on the sci-fi bandwagon" show. Your screenshot above is the SOLE reason I wanted to watch this show every week. Man, I remember that episode....I think your screenshot will be my new laptop wallpaper. LOL! Oh, and by the way, what the heck is Buck doing back there? :rofl:

You are damn right about everything concerning that show Y4L...I was only 10-12 year-old when this show first aired and even I thought the show was a poor "jump on the sci-fi bandwagon" show. Your screenshot above is the SOLE reason I wanted to watch this show every week. Man, I remember that episode....I think your screenshot will be my new laptop wallpaper. LOL! Oh, and by the way, what the heck is Buck doing back there? :rofl:

Oh, it was one of the times when one of the bad guys had them locked in a room and eventually he got them out by doing his usual kicking-every-bad-guy-he-sees routine to save the day.

I actually own this entire series on DVD. I paid less than twenty dollars for it on Amazon a few years back. Some shows were good. Season one was better than season two.

Ummmm...if I was locked in a room with those two, the last thing I would do is kick someone in order to get out. :crazy: I stopped theorizing about the plots of Buck Rogers, when I couldn't understand why a robot companion (Twikki) built to the latest 25th Century specification and advanced technology....sounded like a Bugs Bunny/Porky Pig hybrid when he spoke. :facepalm: Wow, $20 alone is worth it for the DVD of THAT specific episode...it's funny that I definitely remember that episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptoaCKZ0Tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDIpV7X5o8Q

I've been trying to think of some good candidates and then I thought of the Love Boat and Lauren Tewes immediately came to mind. I didn't post her picture here because I like you guys too much.

Tewes by the way let success go to her head and many grams of cocaine up her nose and ABC TV fired her from the show.