Missing Jogar84 Cyberface

davidwho

It's because Jogar said he created the face in a 2005 forum post: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=10473&hl=timo

I'd like to know what jogar has to say about this. I spent some time looking in the download section for this guy Jim and the only thing that was there was this portrait by TribeTime. And this guy is right when he said Perez isn't in any mods. And when you look at his record you see why. His last full year in the majors was 2004 and his last full year was in 2007 for Detroit when he played in only 29 games. The closest he would have got to being in a mod was Total Classics Phase 10 because the 2000 Mets are in it but he's not even on the roster.

Perez CAN be found however on the default (or newly installed version) of Mvp 2005 on the White Sox team. That's as close as he got.

I don't see his face anywhere either. he's in the roster for 2005, as well as the 2006 and 2007 mods. all of them have a generic face assigned. it's a possibility it's a face that was made and was never completed or released. it happens from time to time. we'll just have to see if jogar can shed any light on it, but that's the best i can come up with.