Cyberface Makers

Homer

I guess this can be a general forum for cyberface makers since i have nowhere to post this. if anyone wants a hand at a face for justin smoak, please feel free to use this texture. i've been at it for hours and just can't get a good model for him. it seems like such a shame to let the texture go to waste too.

0000.BMP

i feel your frustration, homer. its hard to get the perfect model to match.

i use the generic face model g003 as a base for many of my faces, the texture seems to conform neatly. i rarely use the ones EA made for real players

the faces i made for Matt Harvey, Rendon, Everth Cabrera, Jose Reyes etc, etc all modeled from the same .o file. (g003)

the generic model makes it so much easier to make the guy look like he does because it doesnt distort the texture.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

and now you know my secret Homer, hehe

hmm, now i know your secret. i'm going to have to check that out sometime. i usually go through pictures of stock faces to match up some key features to make it easier.

juan, that looks okay. the eyebrows and nose look off though. those are the parts i was having issues with his model.

hmm, now i know your secret. i'm going to have to check that out sometime. i usually go through pictures of stock faces to match up some key features to make it easier.

yea i found out i was just wasting so much time doing trial and error on every face. i dont spend more than 30 minutes on a face now - not including making the texture. i think Jed does it too, his modeling looks like they are generic based.

I was wondering why so many repeat faces are coming out when there may be faces needed for players who are prominent/significant players who still may not have one.

im working on a Ryne and maybe a few of the Phils who need it plus Homer's request, fyi