Proper Batting Stances/Pitching Deliveries

cubsfaninfla

I was watching the Sox and Yanks today and got another good one.

BOS Dustin Pedroia: C. Jones

I used this stance with Eckstein since they're both undersized middle infielders and it looks great. Pedroia steps in the bucket just about every swing, which is tough to emulate in MVP. Crouched may work too, but I like the bat motion Chipper has for Pedroia. Plus, the slightly open stance works since he's always pulling out on the ball.

no, pedroia is generic

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone update me on the Indians lineup/stances

How about this?

Sizemore: Walker

Michaels: Generic 1

Peralta: Jeter

Hafner: Crouched or Delgado

Martinez: Piazza

Broussard: Upright

Blake: A-Rod

Belliard: C. Everett or Sheffield

Boone: Jeter

Franklin Gutierrez: Pujols

I've edited all my rosters with correct pitches and stances, but here are some of the basic ones.

Indians

Sizemore: Burnitz

Michaels: Vina

Peralta: Pujols

Hafner: Thome

Martinez: Renteria

Broussard: Upright

Blake: Generic

Belliard: Ramirez

Boone: Ordonez

Mets

Reyes: Delgado

Beltran: A-Rod/Beltre

Wright: Helton

Nady: Burnitz

Victor Diaz: Klesko

Milledge: Bagwell or Sheffield

Heilman: Delivery Matt Morris

Alex Rios - Pujols stance.

personally, i think Alex Rios and Frank Thomas has the same stance in real life. they're both kinda crouched, but i guess in game, it'd be more of either crouch or just frank thomas or something.

Any White Sox batting stances? specifically for Brian Anderson, Ross Gload, and Alex Cintron

I will try to figure out their stances.

*edit* I think you could go with Lofton's stance for Anderson. Crede has a similar stance with Anderson also. With Cintron, you could use a Walker stance. For Gload, I think you could use a Boone stance/upright stance. I havent seen enough of Gload, so im going on what I think it is. I hope this helps you shugknight.

Also, you might want to change Garland's delivery to Lowe's.

any of u gus have a updated batting stance and pitching deliverys for this year 2006??? that would be great so i dont have to go and find the page the players are on thanx guys

i might have one in a couple of days and i'll post them on here, i just have to compile them and i'll get back on here and post them.

I think Bonds on the Giants should have Sheffields stance. He tends to wave the bat a lot like Sheff. Even my dad who never plays games recognized Barry when I was playing once because of the waving bat. Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Thanks.

Archived