Laker Legacy - 2K13 Association

GoRedSox34

Kobe scores 65 points in this instant classic

5.png

1.png

The Knicks and Lakers provided fans with one of the best games in recent memory on this Christmas Day.

2.png

Kobe was unstoppable all game long.

3.png

J.R. Smith scored 34 points in a valiant effort.

4.png

Kobe's 65 points are tied for the second highest total of his career.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks great and the screen grabs look wonderful. It is still hard to believe that 2k makes this.

Thanks Y4L, I'm enjoying this dynasty as I play it at my own pace, similar to bhurst99. It allows me to tweak settings and sliders to get the game just right. Stats are now updated through December

Thanks Y4L, I'm enjoying this dynasty as I play it at my own pace, similar to bhurst99. It allows me to tweak settings and sliders to get the game just right. Stats are now updated through December

And that's how you should play any dynasty. If you start to feel rushed because you want to complete it then chances are you won't. You just pace yourself. And you are right, bhurst has been doing his for years!

And that's how you should play any dynasty. If you start to feel rushed because you want to complete it then chances are you won't. You just pace yourself. And you are right, bhurst has been doing his for years!

The only way to play multiple seasons and enjoy it rightfully is to take your time. I learned that from bhurst's longevity and I'm trying to replicate that here. There will always be newer versions of sports games but that doesn't mean you have to abandon your franchise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...