Mvp 14?

Peter Griffin

• 7 months later...

I don't think that guys who ask for this kind of thing realize the amount of work and coordination that goes into it. And presently we don't have a stadium or uniform maker, let alone everything else that's needed. Do minor league rosters in and of itself is a daunting task.

To the OP: maybe make a comment in the shoutbox or add a response to another thread. This really serves no purpose, but your compliments are well received.

I don't think that guys who ask for this kind of thing realize the amount of work and coordination that goes into it. And presently we don't have a stadium or uniform maker, let alone everything else that's needed. Do minor league rosters in and of itself is a daunting task.

People that make these kind of posts usually have no idea how much work is has to be done to put together a season mod. It is a tough job and if there isn't one for 2014 that's fine and if they want to do one for next year then I will lend a hand.