Sky Dome 2005 Coming Soon

carter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised, here's a screenshot of my progress. It's somewhat realistic and somewhat fictional at this point. More updates will come when I get more info about the new ads and new screens.

preview.jpg

I have completed more changes, but they are not visible in the above screenshot. They'll just have to remain a secret for now.

Whoa that looks awesome man. I need to buy mvp...

Awesome, an updated Skydome. Now that we only have one Canadian team left, atleast a lot of Canadian modders have the ability to focus way more on Toronto. Being that there won't be an MVP 2006, I think mods this year are more important than ever. :) Can't wait for you to finish, Carter. :)

Well, here's how it goes.

First, EA Sports made a five-year deal with the NFL to have exclusive rights to all NFL publishing and developing licenses. So essentially, EA is the only game that can make a football game.

In retaliation, Take-Two interactive who took over development of the ESPN line of games from Sega, managed to strike a deal with the MLB giving them exclusive THIRD-PARTY rights to the MLB license. Nintendo will be able to produce their Pennant Chase baseball, Sony can produce what they want, and same with Microsoftt - but EA is left out of the MLB baseball picture.

EA's best bet is college baseball, or some sort of fictional thing. I doubt MLB Street if and when it comes out (cause you know they'll do it) will have the same impact. :)

This is why this year I plan on working on a whole bunch of projects and an information site for modders.

Wow.

With that being the case, one would think EA would pull out all the stops and make things right for this "final" release, as far as correct uniforms, updated stadiums, etc. :?

Anyway, back to the topic (sorry for thread-jacking, Carter :oops: ), I can't wait ot see this either, and any unis you might plan on cooking up. I loved all your unis last year.

I know we don't want to get too off topic: but I see what you're saying. However, most of MVP Baseball 2005's core and data was done by early December: and Take-Two only announced this this year. Otherwise, I'm sure (or atleast hoped) they would've. :)

O, and if I remember correctly, they made the windows in the hotel tinted. Meaning that NOBODY can see anyone making... you know... anymore.

Nope, you can see into the hotel rooms perfectly still.

What they do now is make all guests with a field view room sign a waiver stating they won't do anything vulgar in public view -- i'm sure there's a massive fine or something involved.

I've never seen the video of the hotel "happenings", I just wrapped up my 3rd season as an usher at the Dome and while I found a condom wrapper once up in the upper levels, I never saw anything like that going on up there.

Archived