Sky Dome 2005 Coming Soon

carter

Well it's about time this stadium gets a facelift in the game. EA Sports has neglected this stadium for the past 2 years. The Jays have renamed the stadium the Rogers Centre, so I will do my best to make the changes in the game.

Here's the plan:

- update the ads on the outfiled walls

- update the walls themselves (there are no longer player silhouettes on the walls)

- replace the artificial turf texture with a field turf texture

- clean up the Windows restaurant images

- fix up the Jumbotron images until I find out what all the new screens in the stadium will look like - then it's on to OEdit

A screenshot will be coming soon.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, EA pretty much put all their efforts into extras for the Sox...

The only actual classic stadium they added was classic Fenway, the rest were just the cookie-cutters that everyone hated...

And the only stadiums they actually updated and put effort into were PETCO Park and Fenway Park...

And some of the Stadiums(like Yankee Stadium, The Cell, Rogers Centre) haven't been updated since MVP 2003...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :angry::angry: :angry:

The only actual classic stadium they added was classic Fenway, the rest were just the cookie-cutters that everyone hated...

And the only stadiums they actually updated and put effort into were PETCO Park and Fenway Park...

And some of the Stadiums(like Yankee Stadium, The Cell, Rogers Centre) haven't been updated since MVP 2003...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :angry::angry::angry:

And they also sucked at Comerica, making the LF wall unbelievably tall.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :angry::angry::angry:

what about poor shea stadium......i mean they did a pretty nice job on yankee stadim but shea doesnt look nice at all (not that its beutiful in real life..) they could have put a little work into that.

Didn't people have sex in the hotel there with the blinds open?

I actually have the video for that. I have no idea why.

I'll see what i can do with regards to adding that little bonus. Thanks for the reminder.

There was actually two incidents like this that occurred in the Dome. One was in the stands, up in the 500 level. The other time people were getting it on in a hotel room overlooking the field. Who would have thought?! Duh!

Well it's about time this stadium gets a facelift in the game. EA Sports has neglected this stadium for the past 2 years. The Jays have renamed the stadium the Rogers Centre, so I will do my best to make the changes in the game.

Here's the plan:

- update the ads on the outfiled walls

- update the walls themselves (there are no longer player silhouettes on the walls)

- replace the artificial turf texture with a field turf texture

- clean up the Windows restaurant images

- fix up the Jumbotron images until I find out what all the new screens in the stadium will look like - then it's on to OEdit

A screenshot will be coming soon.

If you need pictures of the new ads that are going to be there this year, please let me know. I'd be glad to send some along to you. I'm going to the home opener against the Red Sox on April 8th - it's in a little while but I'm sure you'd like to have the updated ads.

Please let me know. ;)

As promised, here's a screenshot of my progress. It's somewhat realistic and somewhat fictional at this point. More updates will come when I get more info about the new ads and new screens.

preview.jpg

I have completed more changes, but they are not visible in the above screenshot. They'll just have to remain a secret for now.

Archived