How Is The Uniform Tied Into The Roster

mcoll

ok, but is it more than that. like lets say i play arizonia if the uniform_ard_home.iff isnt thre or seen right, the unforim wont show properly or will crash, howis uniform_arid tied in somehow the same way. like thdoes hrequire the same team team to work right. meaninf both are ard in tme, or what it depended on to work.

so Ie ard files depend on the roster file to appear in game and whit files stand alone?

ie ard_home does for sure

the crowds for each team appears to bedepend on it.

what else

The roster file contains only the filenames of the uniforms. Depending on the prefix of the chosen jersey's filename ("uniform_XXX"), the manager jacket/scoreboard logo file and the home crowd are loaded. I was able to successfully create an additional uniform/jacket/crowd set for a team by creating a unique 3 letter "team code" in the filename ("psd"). So I think if somebody wanted to, they could create special crowd and jacket files for alternate or throwback/retro jerseys. However, the roster would need to contain a uniform slot that points to the new filename(s).

got it now on that, but the next question is this

for the staduim file and crwod file what is able to open them for editing use.

ive done it before, but not sure what it was i used to open throws two