Video Editor Skills Needed

DaSteelerz

On 21/4/2017 at 8:58 AM, DaSteelerz said:

I am just wondering if there is anyone willing and able to do some video editing or a "video compilation" if you will for the MLB 2K17 mod. Anyone have some skills in this area?

@DaSteelerz Hi how are you friend. I'm not a professional at editing videos, but I can try. I have some knowledge on that. Then I need the videos you want to compile. To go testing. regards, brother :D

4 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

@DaSteelerz Hi how are you friend. I'm not a professional at editing videos, but I can try. I have some knowledge on that. Then I need the videos you want to compile. To go testing. regards, brother :D

Unfortunately I won't have much time to take on any more work right now... creating videos and all that stuff would be the main part of the work. :)

Just now, DaSteelerz said:

Unfortunately I won't have much time to take on any more work right now... creating videos and all that stuff would be the main part of the work. :)

If you guys know of a program I can use to record videos from a videogame which doesn't leave watermarks, then I could do it. I use Fraps, but it leaves watermarks and it doesn't look that good.

17 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Unfortunately I won't have much time to take on any more work right now... creating videos and all that stuff would be the main part of the work

Tell me exactly how you want the video, a compilation of different plays of real games or a compilation of plays of the same mlb2k running from the computer. In mlb the show generally when starting the presentation you see a video with the best plays and special moments of the last season

• 2 months later...

Archived