2K (2K17) (Jose Bautista Edition 2.0) (Global + Overlay + Rosters + Portraits +...) soon

MLB™

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn I was just manually doing this and your beating me to it...lol Looks great, minus the Playstation Icons...lol

I prefer the traditional Xbox PC layout...but everything else is beast mode...love your work brother.

Hope to see the Yankees Players get some love this season, they got a lot of generics...lol

11 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Damn I was just manually doing this and your beating me to it...lol Looks great, minus the Playstation Icons...lol

I prefer the traditional Xbox PC layout...but everything else is beast mode...love your work brother.

Hope to see the Yankees Players get some love this season, they got a lot of generics...lol

Patience this will be another level. B)

10 hours ago, RevanFan said:

Any chance this will ever be made available for 2k11? I was never able to get 2k12 before it went off the market, and there never seems to be any updated mods for 2k11 anymore.

yes im making 2k11 2017 roster

dear Jed its time to stand up bro look at your great work do not quit bro look at your work. the headshape is not perfect but it fix 80 percent bro .i will always support you bro it only fix 80 percent but you can use this file to fix perfect bro.many people are waiting for 2017 of your work . they are every exciting bro so do not quit.no matter what happen i will always try my best to help you.

5 hours ago, Hanny said:

yes im making 2k11 2017 roster

dear Jed its time to stand up bro look at your great work do not quit bro look at your work. the headshape is not perfect but it fix 80 percent bro .i will always support you bro it only fix 80 percent but you can use this file to fix perfect bro.many people are waiting for 2017 of your work . they are every exciting bro so do not quit.no matter what happen i will always try my best to help you.

This is what gets you suspended. Please review the site guidelines.

1. Respect the privacy of other Forum members. As we are living in the age of social media, this means that you should refrain from posting any details that a fellow member has not publicly made available such as real names, email addresses, instant messenger details, phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers and other personal information. This also applies to any photographs taken from networking websites such as Twitter, Google+ or Facebook that the member in question has not already shared. This also includes posting the contents of private conversations including instant messenger chats and emails without the permission of the other person. If it was kept private, it was done so for a reason. Posting anything confidential, either in whole or verbatim, will be considered a violation of this rule and dealt with accordingly.

1 hour ago, Behindshadows said:

Those accessories are amazing and I'm loving this look on so many levels. Are you still going to do a button layout for the Xbox Windows controller and not PS4.

I will have all three PS4 / Xbox / Window, thanks for the support. soon =@

"In a world . . . where baseball games don't get any love on the Xbox. One man rose up and rejuvenated an old classic . . ."

All kidding aside your work is amazing and much appreciated. I have been running a season with your work as I patiently await the total conversion mod that is being worked on. Thank you so much for everything you are doing for this game. I have been a lurker on this site for years and rarely comment. In fact this might be my first post. Just know there are much more of us that value that hard work you and the other mods are putting into this game I truly cringe when I read comments by ungrateful trolls that are perusing these forums. 

Regards,

Josh

Archived