2K (2K17) (Jose Bautista Edition 2.0) (Global + Overlay + Rosters + Portraits +...) soon

MLB™

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLBtm Thank you very much, for all the time that you dedicated to make all these updates, for all the effort that makes for this mod is better every day, and also for all the things that you have shared with all of us greetings bro! :hi:

34 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

MLBtm Muchas gracias, por todo el tiempo que se dedica a hacer todos estos cambios, por todo el esfuerzo que hace para este mod es mejor cada día, y también por todas las cosas que han compartido con todos nosotros saludos bro! :hi:

Thanks brother, I want to do so much for this game that time does not arcansa me and my laptop is not very good but when I have a better work for this game I have MLB The Show 16 and despite that I really like the 2k I think so Had to be the best baseball game ever.

31 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

Thank you for your time and efforts to make this game what it is.  Modders are the life blood of this game!!  Again, thank you very much!!!

Thanks brother, but do not believe it I give my life for this game baseball is my passion since childhood, I have many new projects for 2018 this year this will be the last thing but the 2018 new thing will happen.

16 hours ago, kumala said:

just copy and paste to the 2k folder?  I can't get game to run after it loads the data

Yes, that's what you're suppose to do. I downloaded a earlier version of this overlay and global, and it screwed up my game, and it took weeks before I could get it back to running normal.  It looks gorgeous and I really like what he has done, and his effort, but it may not be compatible with my system hardware or something, so as much as I'd like to d/ld it, I'm going to pass until the mod comes out.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

someone has just arrived for this 2019 ... MLB2K19 2.0 (Edition)

heeeyyy my Bro!! My friend,  que gusto de saber de usted otra vez, me imagino que estas trabajando desde ya en el MLB2K19 hahahaha

siempre estoy dispuesto a ayudar en lo que sea, como siempre. saludos manin!! un gusto tener noticias de usted otra vez :good:

2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

heeeyyy my Bro!! My friend,  que gusto de saber de usted otra vez, me imagino que estas trabajando desde ya en el MLB2K19 hahahaha

siempre estoy dispuesto a ayudar en lo que sea, como siempre. saludos manin!! un gusto tener noticias de usted otra vez :good:

Claro mi loco estoy activo me aburrí de MLB THE SHOW 18 activo de nuevo a mi juego favorito te tirare para algunas cosas Sludos...😁

• 7 months later...
On 1/23/2018 at 7:59 PM, ryu4fly said:

yeah saw that after I posted it lol 

is the graphfx for sweetfx or something? cause I dont see the same thing as the screenshots

Tomorrow can be a special day for a new era. (Edition MLB2K19) 5/7/19 💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥🌎🌎🌎🌎🕛🕛🕛🕛🌒🌒🌒🌒🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

Tomorrow can be a special day for a new era. (Edition MLB2K19) 5/7/19 💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥🌎🌎🌎🌎🕛🕛🕛🕛🌒🌒🌒🌒🔥🔥🔥🔥

My brother, you've been gone too long.....I seriously miss your detailed cyberfaces...Top 2 best on the sight....can't wait to see you do more.....

Can I make a request on 3 or 4 faces if you return to doing them.

But can't wait to see your 2k19 overlay work too...can I DM you a custom logo I made?

1 hour ago, MLB™ said:

Hello my friend
So long without knowing about you, tomorrow we will surely have news of a great mod 2k19, waiting for now your excellent work. The date that you put, I guess, is the release date. 👍👍😄😄😄

Archived