Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Don't mean to be rude or force anyone, but just curious what the next faces will be. Appreciate it!

You are like the biggest troll when it comes to this thread! You've had so many warnings and you still do it.

JED is probably on break, leave the man alone and he'll post when he will, there is no actual roster available anyways, and even if he finished or added more faces, they can not be used at the moment.

Outside of that, let the man rest, he's done more for this game in the past year, that almost every other CF Modder, I believe everyone is just waiting on a solid roster, before trying to create their best works.

Stop trolling and go have a Coke and a smile!

On 2/6/2021 at 7:41 PM, Behindshadows said:

You are like the biggest troll when it comes to this thread! You've had so many warnings and you still do it.

JED is probably on break, leave the man alone and he'll post when he will, there is no actual roster available anyways, and even if he finished or added more faces, they can not be used at the moment.

Outside of that, let the man rest, he's done more for this game in the past year, that almost every other CF Modder, I believe everyone is just waiting on a solid roster, before trying to create their best works.

Stop trolling and go have a Coke and a smile!

I'm not trolling. I just saw that nothing added in a while, and making sure nothing wrong. It's called caring and looking out for others. I didn't pressure anyone. I was simply asking a question.

36 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

I'm not trolling. I just saw that nothing added in a while, and making sure nothing wrong. It's called caring and looking out for others. I didn't pressure anyone. I was simply asking a question.

It seems that every time you make a post in here it seems to stir up something. Not always, but more times than not. This was one of those times.

Jed, along with every single modder here is under no obligation to inform any of us if he is working on something or not. It is the off season and things are VERY slow in here. Do you seriously expect him to churn out cyberfaces at this time of year as compared to July or August?

As you were told maybe he is taking a break and maybe he is waiting for a new roster because as you know the season has not started yet. To me they sound like very good reasons. But whatever it is it's none of any of our business.

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

It seems that every time you make a post in here it seems to stir up something. Not always, but more times than not. This was one of those times.

Jed, along with every single modder here is under no obligation to inform any of us if he is working on something or not. It is the off season and things are VERY slow in here. Do you seriously expect him to churn out cyberfaces at this time of year as compared to July or August?

As you were told maybe he is taking a break and maybe he is waiting for a new roster because as you know the season has not started yet. To me they sound like very good reasons. But whatever it is it's none of any of our business.

Good call, Y4L! That makes sense. I was just curious bc for a while recently, there was a flurry of activity in here. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I just was curious what, if anything, is in the works. I know it's a slow time right now. It's very rare lately when this thread is dormant for a long time, and I was just inquiring in general.  

On 2/8/2021 at 7:13 PM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Good call, Y4L! That makes sense. I was just curious bc for a while recently, there was a flurry of activity in here. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I just was curious what, if anything, is in the works. I know it's a slow time right now. It's very rare lately when this thread is dormant for a long time, and I was just inquiring in general.  

Can you make Austin Nola and Jurickson Profar. Thanks

Archived