Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

On 2/9/2021 at 1:13 AM, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Good call, Y4L! That makes sense. I was just curious bc for a while recently, there was a flurry of activity in here. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I just was curious what, if anything, is in the works. I know it's a slow time right now. It's very rare lately when this thread is dormant for a long time, and I was just inquiring in general.  

I'm fine guys, thanks for caring. Unfortunately I don’t have much time to work. My next project is Tingler, manager of the San Diego Padres.

1.thumb.png.04dfb464f2bed069288f3d1aa9d70f6f.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, Jed said:

I'm fine guys, thanks for caring. Unfortunately I don’t have much time to work. My next project is Tingler, manager of the San Diego Padres.

1.thumb.png.04dfb464f2bed069288f3d1aa9d70f6f.png

I like your Tingler. I would like to add him to my game when he is finished the only problem Is that with the 2020 Roster The Manager of the Padres is Andy Green" and I don't know how to change that, and in the "MLB2K12 CF Master Sheet" Jayce Tingler is in there with a face Id of 8046. How would we be able to change Andy Green to tingler to be able to input his face?

Edited by jarmusic2
6 hours ago, jarmusic2 said:

I like your Tingler. I would like to add him to my game when he is finished the only problem Is that with the 2020 Roster The Manager of the Padres is Andy Green" and I don't know how to change that, and in the "MLB2K12 CF Master Sheet" Jayce Tingler is in there with a face Id of 8046. How would we be able to change Andy Green to tingler to be able to input his face?

Try to create it in the REDitor II program .... You have it in the download section ...

1.thumb.png.3f9af7c88ea489eb2cd27273b30ae73a.png

12 hours ago, Jed said:

Try to create it in the REDitor II program .... You have it in the download section ...

1.thumb.png.3f9af7c88ea489eb2cd27273b30ae73a.png

Yes I did some digging and found the Program and got it to work. I was able to change Andy Green to Jayce Tingler and Get the correct Face Id. Now I just have to wait for your Sweet Face mod. Thanks again for all your hard work. Your Tingler is Spot on.

• 2 weeks later...