Do you want to know how to make faces for mlb 2k?

Kleizley

Without the Blender program, you can not do a quality Cyberfaces ... Try to teach it, then make a real tutorial .... This is what you did just 35 percent of the total work ... Photoshop is not good enough. ..You have to make a lot more effort to invest in doing a good job ....

Sin el programa Blender, no puede hacer Cyberfaces de calidad ... Intente enseñarlo, luego cree un tutorial real ... Esto es lo que hizo solo el 35 por ciento del trabajo total ... Photoshop no es lo suficientemente bueno. ..Tienes que hacer un esfuerzo mucho mayor para invertir en hacer un buen trabajo ...

4 hours ago, kleibert2442 said:

I know but the wheel of my mouse is damaged and when I go to see the model in blender I can not see it well

Maybe the blender is spinning too fast.  Try a slower speed . . .

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ^_^

1 hour ago, kleibert2442 said:

I do not have money and I am a minor

How about if you get a job for the summer and then the money you make you can buy an Amazon gift card so you can purchase a brand-new mouse? They have a lot of good ones for under twenty-five dollars.

This is fantastic stuff, @kleibert2442.  I always appreciate good texture work, but when it comes to making faces, my advice is to find tutorials on how to use Blender, because textures are probably 25% of the work that needs to be done.

Just curious, do you have multiple accounts on this site? Send me a private message and I can merge them all for you.

true friend .. I am a creator of faces but for mvp baseball (not 2k12 mlb) and use oedit and they are brutal ...
the friend kleibert2442 needs the blender to perfect the faces !!!
but there will be a video of how to use the blender in 2k12 mlb

On 7/9/2019 at 10:04 PM, wuilmer26f said:

true friend .. I am a creator of faces but for mvp baseball (not 2k12 mlb) and use oedit and they are brutal ...
the friend kleibert2442 needs the blender to perfect the faces !!!
but there will be a video of how to use the blender in 2k12 mlb

This should help

Archived