MLB 2k12 Portraits

gizmo1969

Partner download the total installer that is in accessories you must create a folder called "portraits" and within that other called "2x" within the latter po is all the .dds files that I have been uploading. Then you compress that folder in .zip and with the TiT you load it and it will convert all the photos that were in .dds to two files, only one .iff and the other .cdf

Bro,I had the same problem, the program has to know where you have the game installed, for example, I use another hard drive and my address is, d:\ Program Files (x86) \ Major League Baseball 2K12, when installing, look for the folder where are the portraits, try it.

Ok. I created a folder named Portraits and installed all the .dds files for each team. What's the next step since the 2K21 roster isn't out yet, just leave them in the folder?

On 4/12/2021 at 1:11 PM, Alejandro C said:

Partner download the total installer that is in accessories you must create a folder called "portraits" and within that other called "2x" within the latter po is all the .dds files that I have been uploading. Then you compress that folder in .zip and with the TiT you load it and it will convert all the photos that were in .dds to two files, only one .iff and the other .cdf

Can you explain this a little better?  I created a portraits folder, downloaded all teams .dds files to it.  Then you say create another one and name it 2X?  What next? What is PO?

Download all the portraits and put them in a folder called 2x then this folder inside another called Portraits. Then I compress the Portraits folder in .zip once I do this, open it with the TiT program and this will be in charge of converting all the .dds portraits to only two files, one .cdf and the other .iff I hope you understand.

3 hours ago, gizmo1969 said:

Got it working however no portraits over 10000 are showing in the game is there a limit of photos you can have in game

Scotty is correct. You need to change them according to whatever roster you are using. I would stick with kccitystars master list so you end up not having more work in the long run.

3 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Scotty is correct. You need to change them according to whatever roster you are using. I would stick with kccitystars master list so you end up not having more work in the long run.

The master list itself will need to be revised significantly since I believe the game isn’t able to load player photos past 9999

Archived