Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

10 out of 10, 66 seconds.  Luckily the questions that were asked I was able to eliminate two choices on every one of them.

1 hour ago, laroquece said:

0/10, that's right folks, 0/10 unbelievable haha those questions were pretty pretty nasty today

I know how that's like because I had that happen to me not too long ago.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 out of 10, 43 seconds. I did not have a good rhythm going today and I missed one that I should have known practically blindfolded.

2024-02-25_100122.thumb.jpg.5f7f5be5f09cc68ea08fe19594f03fda.jpg

Now you might say to me what was I thinking because this answer is easy but there is a question where William McKinley was the right answer and because I didn't read all of it I guessed wrong. I am surprised I can type now because I am still kicking myself. 😄

Unless we get more players, I can easily see this month's contest finishing in a tie.  Yesterday's results were evidence of this.  Three of us played.  You had a perfect round and I had 4 correct yet we both got the same score for the day.

5 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

Unless we get more players, I can easily see this month's contest finishing in a tie.  Yesterday's results were evidence of this.  Three of us played.  You had a perfect round and I had 4 correct yet we both got the same score for the day.

I am going to make a few announcements in the shout box this week asking for more players.

4/10, 68 seconds.  :(

Yankee4Life - You got TWO baseball questions?  According to section 14, paragraph 5 of the Trivia rules, participants are allowed no more than one question from each of the major U.S. sports in the general questions.  First offense is forfeiture of that week's points.  Second offense is forfeiture of the previous two weeks' points and the third offense is forfeiture of all points that month.

It appears you have to forfeit all of your points this week.  It's unfortunate, but I don't make the rules . . . :lol:

9 hours ago, Jim825 said:

4/10, 68 seconds.  :(

Yankee4Life - You got TWO baseball questions?  According to section 14, paragraph 5 of the Trivia rules, participants are allowed no more than one question from each of the major U.S. sports in the general questions.  First offense is forfeiture of that week's points.  Second offense is forfeiture of the previous two weeks' points and the third offense is forfeiture of all points that month.

It appears you have to forfeit all of your points this week.  It's unfortunate, but I don't make the rules . . . :lol:

Jim, at first I thought you were kidding me so I sent out an email to the people who are in charge of this monthly contest and believe it or not you are not making this up. All points I collected this week are now erased from existence. 😮

10 out of 10, 32 seconds. As Jim said how you finish the month is more important than how you begin it. Stay close in the beginning and then try to make the good scores, especially with the easy baseball ones, at the end. No one runs away with this.

Here is last month's final standings.

2024-03-01_071354.jpg.99e78310e65a999915c82b7ee44aa995.jpg

6 out of 10, 104 seconds. I had some tough ones that I hope no one else gets like how many home runs did Dave Stapleton have in Pawtucket between 1977 and 1980? The correct answer was thirty which proves you learn something useless every single day.