Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 out of 10, 34 seconds. A good day but I am not making up any ground. Jim's on a mission and he has an eight point lead.

I looked at the calendar and besides the obvious fact that we have exactly two more weeks to go this month ends on a Sunday and that's going to help out Jim immensely because we have easy baseball questions on Friday, difficult ones on Saturday and then it's back to easy on Sunday and with the way everyone gets high scores on those easy days that will help Jim. Unfortunately I have two more weeks of the general questions to deal with and that holds me back.

30 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

7 out of 10, 73 seconds. I even got a question from the 1800's right today. Wow.

Good job. I’m looking forward to the General questions . . . 😄

As I do every month, It looks like I’ve entered my mid-month slump where any lead I have slips away.   I just need to stay close to Yankee4Life if I want to get my first monthly victory. 

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

As I do every month, It looks like I’ve entered my mid-month slump where any lead I have slips away.   I just need to stay close to Yankee4Life if I want to get my first monthly victory. 

Jim it would be a minor miracle if I catch you with your seven point lead. The way I see it we have at least three general question days left and I have no clue on those days.

19 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Jim it would be a minor miracle if I catch you with your seven point lead. The way I see it we have at least three general question days left and I have no clue on those days.

I’m still nervous. I expect that you’ll pick up another point today to cut the lead to 6. 😬

14 minutes ago, Muller_11 said:

I hate those questions of Rugby and Cricket

Start playing again every day because we need you and is more fun when you play along with us.

And those rugby and cricket ones along with the World Cup and where somebody went to college ones are next to impossible for me.

23 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Start playing again every day because we need you and is more fun when you play along with us.

And those rugby and cricket ones along with the World Cup and where somebody went to college ones are next to impossible for me.

I mostly guess on those. Sometimes I do know the college questions or can at least throw out one or two possible answers. 

44 minutes ago, MattinglyStache said:

8/10 for my first try. But I didn't realize there was a timer, so I took 198 seconds, so that's a little embarrassing...

Not embarrassing at all. That’s a great score for this category. Time matters but getting correct answers is more important.

Welcome aboard. :hi: