Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

8/10, 55 seconds.  With two questions on European soccer, and questions on drag racing, English horse races, college sports, cricket and the WNBA, I am extremely happy with this result.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

But Jim you are ending the week in first place. I'll take it!

Don’t get me wrong - I’m happy to be there. After today, you’ll be tied for first and everyone else is closing in as well. I need better scores if I don’t want to drop in the standings. 

4 out of 10, 61 seconds. I fell victim once again to a terribly worded question. Take a look.

2024-04-22_112507.thumb.jpg.477a1851833633f0e319e0110f124354.jpg

I picked Charlie Root because that is who Ruth homered off of in game three. George Pipgras was the starting pitcher for the Yankees. He won the game.

9 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

4 out of 10, 61 seconds. I fell victim once again to a terribly worded question. Take a look.

2024-04-22_112507.thumb.jpg.477a1851833633f0e319e0110f124354.jpg

I picked Charlie Root because that is who Ruth homered off of in game three. George Pipgras was the starting pitcher for the Yankees. He won the game.

I believe you had that question before and you answered it the same way last time. 

11 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

I believe you had that question before and you answered it the same way last time. 

Yes I did Jim and that's why I am so mad at myself about it. I'm even more mad at the guy who wrote the question.