can i purchase a digital copy of this game?

GamingCeo27

18 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

A digital download version of the game was never made.   If you have a USB port on your computer, you can get a portable DVD drive for not much money so you can play the disc version of the game. 

That is a great idea so I just get a dvd drive ? Nothing special ? And how hard is it to find the actual game seeing as it’s so old 

EBay is about the only place you can find copies of the game. I just checked and there are a few copies available. The lowest price I  saw was about $60. Sometimes members here list their copies for sale, but that’s pretty rare.

One thing to be aware of is that if you want to guarantee that the game will run, your computer should be running Windows XP (ideally) or Windows 7.

While some have gotten it to run on Windows 10, the vast majority have not. There is an entire forum thread devoted to getting the game to run on Windows 10, and what works for one person does not work for others. 

3 hours ago, Jim825 said:

EBay is about the only place you can find copies of the game. I just checked and there are a few copies available. The lowest price I  saw was about $60. Sometimes members here list their copies for sale, but that’s pretty rare.

One thing to be aware of is that if you want to guarantee that the game will run, your computer should be running Windows XP (ideally) or Windows 7.

While some have gotten it to run on Windows 10, the vast majority have not. There is an entire forum thread devoted to getting the game to run on Windows 10, and what works for one person does not work for others. 

Thank you for the info I did see that. I obviously have windows 10 like most. I will have to take my chances at finding a work around. Maybe my laptop can be put back to windows 7? I have to look into that. 

5 hours ago, Jim825 said:

That's true Jim. On my setups I have the game running on XP (preferred method) Vista and Windows 7, each with no problem.

On 12/9/2021 at 2:52 PM, GamingCeo27 said:

Thank you for the info I did see that. I obviously have windows 10 like most. I will have to take my chances at finding a work around. Maybe my laptop can be put back to windows 7? I have to look into that. 

Or can dual boot to Windows XP or 7 by either partitioning your existing HD or installing a 2nd HD.

Archived